Angelo Jean-Louis Commits to Marshall

Advertisement
Can he still go JuCo and commit to us later? But wow, Marshall.... Everyone gets into Marshall....

I asked one of my friends from Palm Beach Central who played with him what he thought about AJL when he was coming out and before even mentioning his game he says, "DUMB." His friends who he was with were all clowning on him saying how they'd be shocked if he ever graduated.

His skills in the classroom may be so bad that he'll never be able to play D 1 football

From what I understand, he's not dumb or anything, it's just that English is his fourth language behind French, Mandarin, and Arabic.

Advertisement
Pretty sure he will still be at Marshall, he's just not eligible to play yet. They'll get him cleared eventually

Advertisement
Advertisement
we'll always have this gif:

739.gif

Advertisement
Grooms was recently arrested...

An off-field incident has cast a bit of a pall over Marshall’s clinching of its first-ever Conference USA division title.

The Huntington Herald-Dispatch is reporting that running back Kevin Grooms was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with domestic battery and obstruction. What led to the incident, which occurred less than 12 hours after the Herd had put the finishing touches on a win over East Carolina, has yet to be detailed.

In a press release sent out this morning, Marshall acknowledged the incident and stated the back has been indefinitely suspended by the football program.

“We are aware of the situation and are handling it appropriately and internally,” the school said in a statement.

This is the second arrest for Grooms the past seven months. In late April, Grooms was charged with underage consumption and obstruction.

Grooms is currently third on the team with 503 yards rushing and six rushing touchdowns.

Advertisement
Back