Angelo Jean-Louis Commits to Marshall

Advertisement
Sad dude has to live in freaking West Virginia

He will have the time of his life in WV...dont get it twisted. It's not UM fun...but it will be fun.

Morgantown is off the chain...not my kind of place...but it is fun for many. Dangerous too!

Huntington is about 3.5 hours away from Morgantown so its not likely that he will be partying it up in Morgantown. Especially since all of the WVU fans hate Marshall.

**** they got Kent Turene the former BEAST lb from BA in Lauderdale.

Doc Holiday is an EPIC sofla recruiter and they also have Jajuan Seider from The Muck who was a star for Belle Glade and at FAMU.

Advertisement
**** they got Kent Turene the former BEAST lb from BA in Lauderdale.

Doc Holiday is an EPIC sofla recruiter and they also have Jajuan Seider from The Muck who was a star for Belle Glade and at FAMU.

He wouldn't have nabbed any of his good players if Marshall didn't hand out drool cups to everyone they admit.

Meh. Opens another spot. Step up to the plate Coley. We got a bunch of kick *** recievers but I haven't seen one be that guy yet. I think Dorsett has the ability to be that guy, but we'll see if he goes and grabs it. I think Coley could be the one to do it if he has the mindset.

I really wanted to see AJL here but if he's going Marshall, then he can't even get into all our rivals who would definitely take him. Good luck to him.

Thanks a lot, SCHOOL. Oh hey look at me everyone, I'm school, I'm so smart and I wear glasses and carry around books. We can't have Albert Louis-Jean hang out with me, because I'm SCHOOL. I can't associate with someone who has hyphens in their name because I have a reputation to uphold. **** you SCHOOL, you ******. Acting like football players are actually intelligent enough to get into Miami if they didn't run 4.3's.

"Well, this player has a .5 GPA and drooled on his test. We like to keep our roster filled with kids who carried GPA's over a 1.0 and only smeared trace amounts of their own ***** on the SAT."

What the **** is the difference?

He wasn't getting in at any major program hence a player of his caliber going to Marshall. Same as Grooms and Leggett.

Blame the kid for not working hard enough in the classroom, even with a semester at Prep. Doesn't make sense to me either because he was all Cane.

Either way, I'm rooting for him and hope he tears it up at Marshall.

exactly blame the kid not the school...he went prep and still couldn't cut it. thats his fault for not doing what he needs to in the classroom. hes going to marshall, which means his grades/act scores werent even good enough for another major program

Donna's a fat troll. She is the worst thing ever to happen to this program. I truly hate her. Garbage

lol now its donnas fault that a kid at prep school couldnt get get his grades up to qualify here. hes going to marshall out of all schools. he wouldnt have qualified anywhere. dont blame the school, blame the kid for not showing up in the classroom.

Advertisement
wow thats crazy that he couldnt qualify for Marshall. I hope he somehow manages to get it together. Maybe JUCO will get him on the right path...

Kid needs to go JUCO for 2 years and then hope he can get in somewhere. **** shame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't qualify at Marshall for this year either.

Cot ****

138.gif

Wow I'm surprised, this kid from interviews sounded half decent I mean at least he could talk, have you guys heard Mario penders interviews?

Advertisement
Back