Angelo Jean-Louis Commits to Marshall

Advertisement
How did Frank Gore and Devin Hester ever get in here?

image.jpg

Question for me is...Grooms/Leggett I kinda get, they just didn't want to go to prep (even though the year they had to sit out at Marshall is like prepping, but that's off topic)

But AJL, you went to prep and still couldn't get any grades? Not like he decommitted for a "school easier than UM" like Alabama or FSU...he went to the easiest level..Marshall

Advertisement
Thanks a lot, SCHOOL. Oh hey look at me everyone, I'm school, I'm so smart and I wear glasses and carry around books. We can't have Albert Louis-Jean hang out with me, because I'm SCHOOL. I can't associate with someone who has hyphens in their name because I have a reputation to uphold. **** you SCHOOL, you ******. Acting like football players are actually intelligent enough to get into Miami if they didn't run 4.3's.

"Well, this player has a .5 GPA and drooled on his test. We like to keep our roster filled with kids who carried GPA's over a 1.0 and only smeared trace amounts of their own ***** on the SAT."

What the **** is the difference?

He wasn't getting in at any major program hence a player of his caliber going to Marshall. Same as Grooms and Leggett.

Blame the kid for not working hard enough in the classroom, even with a semester at Prep. Doesn't make sense to me either because he was all Cane.

Either way, I'm rooting for him and hope he tears it up at Marshall.

Last edited:
Question for me is...Grooms/Leggett I kinda get, they just didn't want to go to prep (even though the year they had to sit out at Marshall is like prepping, but that's off topic)

But AJL, you went to prep and still couldn't get any grades? Not like he decommitted for a "school easier than UM" like Alabama or FSU...he went to the easiest level..Marshall

Pretty much sums it up.

So disappointing its almost comical.

Advertisement
Thanks a lot, SCHOOL. Oh hey look at me everyone, I'm school, I'm so smart and I wear glasses and carry around books. We can't have Albert Louis-Jean hang out with me, because I'm SCHOOL. I can't associate with someone who has hyphens in their name because I have a reputation to uphold. **** you SCHOOL, you ******. Acting like football players are actually intelligent enough to get into Miami if they didn't run 4.3's.

"Well, this player has a .5 GPA and drooled on his test. We like to keep our roster filled with kids who carried GPA's over a 1.0 and only smeared trace amounts of their own ***** on the SAT."

What the **** is the difference?

He wasn't getting in at any major program hence a player of his caliber going to Marshall. Same as Grooms and Leggett.

Blame the kid for not working hard enough in the classroom, even with a semester at Prep. Doesn't make sense to me either because he was all Cane.

Either way, I'm rooting for him and hope he tears it up at Marshall.

It's all his fault. He went up there and sh#t himself. I read his prep corch's interview a couple weeks ago, and it immediately raised some red flags with me. He made it sound like AJL didn't even try to make it work up there.

Advertisement
I wasn't going to speak on this until it actually happened, so here goes. I have been very high on ajl since early in his process. The dude is a beast. There was once talk of not taking him so we could take Ricardo Louis which was crazy to me. I even went on record to say that coley is a stud and I don't want to see him at uf or fsu, but him not coming here won't matter. I also said ajl would have a more successfull college career than coley. So now, that might not happen.

I wish well for ajl, but now I hate to say it but coley is officially a need IMO.

Advertisement
If he couldn't get his **** straight after one year of prep...then that doesn't reflect well on his commitment. We all know athletes have plenty of help available for school all they have to do is ASK.

Advertisement
Back