Angelo Jean-Louis Commits to Marshall

It was a banner Monday for Marshall. Not only did they nab AJL, but they also got a commit from this dude. His name's Jerry.

super-******.jpg

Advertisement
Saw this coming a mile away so I feel nothing. My body was ready.

Agree.. Soon as I hear "prep school" with a player I pretty much write them off.. Pretty sad though kids got talent, would've balled out here.

Dude is a head hunter. His form is pretty bad but he just drills people. At 5'3 150 though he's going to need a redshirt, IMO.

Advertisement
A shame. He's a very good football player.

But, once "Marshall" is mentioned in regards to our recruits, its papoose-to-go time.

Advertisement
Best of luck to him. He shouldve just went straight to Marshall like Grooms did instead wasting time at prep.

How did Frank Gore and Devin Hester ever get in here?

They gave a **** about being a Cane and did the work necessary.

If the prep school's coach, who's used to working with ******* droolers on an annual basis, is saying that this kid is clowning it up, it stands to reason that he was never that serious about coming to Miami. Can't help the truly stupid.

Sad dude has to live in freaking West Virginia

He will have the time of his life in WV...dont get it twisted. It's not UM fun...but it will be fun.

Morgantown is off the chain...not my kind of place...but it is fun for many. Dangerous too!

Advertisement
the admission requirements were not as high as they were now, thats how they all got into UM

Bull****. Some of the kids we've gotten in lately were pretty **** borderline. That old excuse went away awhile ago.

Donna's a fat troll. She is the worst thing ever to happen to this program. I truly hate her. Garbage

Donna's a fat troll. She is the worst thing ever to happen to this program. I truly hate her. Garbage

I guess she was giving this kid the wrong answers on the test for 4 years of HS.

There is a reason this kid is going to Marshall and not XYZ.

Advertisement

Donna has nothing to do with this. The kid didn't put the work in to go ANY place but Marshall. If you want to blame somebody, blame him. Gore, Hester, and even Lamar Miller more recently all did the work it takes to get in. It's not about whether these kids are smart enough. If they just try AT ALL they get the help to get through the system and into school.

Maybe if you jerks weren't so mean to Chef he would tutor our recruits and we wouldn't have these problems

Color me shocked to find out that the same troll who defends the diva behavior of Keith Bryant, blames the former secretary of Health and Human services of the United States of America, and the President that has taken UM into the top 35 for academic institutions for a kid not being able to tie his own shoes. Jesus tap dancing christ, do you hold ANYONE accountable for their own actions?

Donna has nothing to do with this. The kid didn't put the work in to go ANY place but Marshall. If you want to blame somebody, blame him. Gore, Hester, and even Lamar Miller more recently all did the work it takes to get in. It's not about whether these kids are smart enough. If they just try AT ALL they get the help to get through the system and into school.

BWash and Bunche I believe are 2 more that went Prep and came back.

Advertisement
Back