An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WEZ was stiff armed because this site was trying to gain credentials from the program. That didn't seem to pan out to well because this site doesn't seem to be any closer to the program now than it was then. It's moving closer to being the WEZ itself.

That has a large part to do with Petey not being in school anymore and moving on like his sources did. Other people who had source growing tired of being attacked for things not coming to light and probably the biggest knee to the nuts being social media. When at one time you needed a place like this to look like a big shot. You now only need to create an account on Twitter or etc and only answer to yourself. Block those that hate on you and just create a new account if **** falls through.

The new content here is coming from social media accounts. So unless that changes I think you will continue to see this site slide because it needs clicks.

This isn't a dig at any of the Staff Writers here. Those guys are trying to do the best they can with what they got and to the posters like LCE. Guys like him that try to create content for others is blessing. He keeps the recruiting board going.
So as members , if we really appreciate this place, we need to step up and try to keep the info flowing.....

Advertisement
The WEZ was stiff armed because this site was trying to gain credentials from the program. That didn't seem to pan out to well because this site doesn't seem to be any closer to the program now than it was then. It's moving closer to being the WEZ itself.

This part is false. The WEZ had nothing to do with credentials.

The WEZ got booted because it’s content prevented us from placing ads.

Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
Off topic post. Extend ban.

Advertisement
8E5CAFC0-391E-48FA-932E-D1F4A278DB43.gif

Advertisement
So as members , if we really appreciate this place, we need to step up and try to keep the info flowing.....
I think it's more of being constructive vs being destructive. So many things are torn to shreds because of the frustration with the program. Threads that are going great get torn apart by feuds.

People that do choose to bring info to this board and if things go south get mauled for for simply passing info along.

Spring is on the horizon and things once again seem to be looking up. Hopefully things have turned for the better and we fans can get back to talking **** about other programs instead of each other.

If you can’t make a shopped picture of a fake DM from another poster asking for nudie pics then why even come to Al Gore’s internet??

Advertisement
I think it's more of being constructive vs being destructive. So many things are torn to shreds because of the frustration with the program. Threads that are going great get torn apart by feuds.

People that do choose to bring info to this board and if things go south get mauled for for simply passing info along.

Spring is on the horizon and things once again seem to be looking up. Hopefully things have turned for the better and we fans can get back to talking **** about other programs instead of each other.
I never got people shredding info bringers who are known to be close to the program. Start with @dsddcane for instance. The hate he gets is an example. Maybe some people don’t like his delivery but still - why would anyone go at him that way? We’re lucky to have former players on the board.

Does anyone have Brooklyn on ignore?

I never got people shredding info bringers who are known to be close to the program. Start with @dsddcane for instance. The hate he gets is an example. Maybe some people don’t like his delivery but still - why would anyone go at him that way? We’re lucky to have former players on the board.

I understand the frustration with the program, but almost any post with a hint of positivity gets ripped to shreds.

Advertisement

Some people are full of **** but when you got people that are for certain close. Show a little tact if things happen to fall through. You don't have to like them or suck on balls but **** happens in life.

I understand the frustration with the program, but almost any post with a hint of positivity gets ripped to shreds.
There can’t be an real fan who thinks last season was acceptable but some people try to spin it. Manny made real changes on offense. I don’t like the defensive staff. We’ll see how it goes. I get tired of hearing how much we suck. I also get tired of people shilling and making excuses. The middle ground is the right place for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back