An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha CDwrong aka cdwright40 AKA Creepy Chris is the biggest ***gitt to ever post on any site . Dude has a line 4 miles long of people that want to punch him in the mouth but @JBCanes-NC seemed to get along with him.

@Heart of The Playmaker can vouch for what a ***n clown cdwrong is.

Yeah, I was the 1 person that got along with him. Me of all people. I hate everyone. Good day, sir

Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
As I perused this thread and the response to OP's initial statement...I wondered how CIS users contemplate the use of the two laughing emoji's. first, you have the one with the tear drop denoted laughing so hard that it made you shed a tear...then you have the one that looks like you are laughing so hard that it appears you're having a seizure...is it only me, or have others pondered the inter workings of the universe?!?

I hope he didn't get banned permanently. In solidarity until his hopeful return I'm going to take a knee while scrolling through this site.:jordan:

Advertisement
I don’t care who wrote it. He put his name to it. So it was his.

The saddest part of the whimpering end to the NYSOM character is that he emasculated himself with a sniveling apology to a douchebag that he absolutely slayed with that DM just to get back on here. Then D$ walked up to him with a smile, extended his right hand as if he was going to help NYSOM off his knees, pulled out steel like Coach Hickson, and planted two betwixt the poor guy’s eyes.

D$ gave him the coconut.

He’s a fairly predictable person. Anyone that has dealt with him for an extended period of time in dm’s knows the thought process.

I'm sure they were full of a bunch of nonsense about who said what and who started it. Like a ******* child.

Advertisement
Hey look it was a savage hit.

It reminded me of the Tommy (Joe Pesci) hit in Goodfellas.

They invite NYSOM back to post and be a made man, just like Pesci in the movie. So NYSOM puts on his cleanest size 52XL sweatpants to the ceremony, walks into an empty thread, and this happens

View attachment 112314

D$ went straight up Bed Bug Eddie on poor NYSOM.

Hahahaha CDwrong aka cdwright40 AKA Creepy Chris is the biggest ***gitt to ever post on any site . Dude has a line 4 miles long of people that want to punch him in the mouth but @JBCanes-NC seemed to get along with him.

@Heart of The Playmaker can vouch for what a ***n clown cdwrong is.

Yea you could ask him what color the sky was and he’d post a 3 page answer...and he’s NEVER been wrong and he will battle you to the death always having the last post to prove it..guys an ***.

Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Püssy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was his apology the minute he put his name on it. If Androol wrote some abhorrent apology for me that was the written equivalent of groveling at and licking between the toes of a homeless mongoloid, I’d tell Androol to eat my *** after Taco Bell in perpetuity.
Touché, my friend, touché.

D$ went Roddy Piper to his Jimmy Snuka.
I love how franchise ( yes you). Will casually even call out moderators. And dunk on fools that are weak sauce on this board.

Sure Franchise we have gone back and forth. But I respect your opinion. Keep the smarts, and bring the pain. Even if it is my ****.

Have we all decided to bounce this Ny corn Cobb out of here yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back