An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There can’t be an real fan who thinks last season was acceptable but some people try to spin it. Manny made real changes on offense. I don’t like the defensive staff. We’ll see how it goes. I get tired of hearing how much we suck. I also get tired of people shilling and making excuses. The middle ground is the right place for me.
Absolutely! I’m a realist and the reality is that last year was unacceptable by any standard. There were many negatives but there were also a few positives. Manny had another excellent off season but in the long and short term, results matter. Wins matter. That’s reality. Time will tell in short order whether or not we’re headed in the right direction.

Advertisement
Here's to NYSOM

tenor (95).gif

Advertisement
Total savage move making him get on his knees and apologize to a total **** then put two in his head after he emasculated himself. That sounds like D$ type of savagery.

The irony is that apology was the gheyest **** NYSOM ever wrote. Poor guy. He’ll be back with a new name and maybe a new angle. But the NYSOM name went out on the weakest note.

Advertisement
Total savage move making him get on his knees and apologize to a total **** then put two in his head after he emasculated himself. That sounds like D$ type of savagery.

The irony is that apology was the g t 31stheyest **** NYSOM ever wrote. Poor guy. He’ll be back with a new name and maybe a new angle. But the NYSOM name went out on the weakest note.
Definitely not a legendary move....

The irony is that apology was the gheyest **** NYSOM ever wrote. Poor guy. He’ll be back with a new name and maybe a new angle. But the NYSOM name went out on the weakest note.

Guy’s entire existence was being on here 18 hours a day pushing his tired schtick.

Then he caved like a Taggart recruited Trailerhassee 5 Star when he thought he may lose it.

For a guy who talked about **** all day, dude ended up having no sac of his own.

He didn’t write it, Andrew did. I have what he wrote but there’s nothing humerous in it. It was a whimpering end.

Advertisement
Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have *** with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.
Hey now, I see we have some Stern fans here lol. Good to hear.

bAndrew wrote it for him. His apology would've got the permaband, even though he got it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back