An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
71CE4957-770A-46D2-B4C5-934A103CC7C3.gif

Dear Board,

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
No need to apologize.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have *** with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

Advertisement
Dear Board,

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
SMDH. Fake conversation now a fake apology.

Never say sorry OP. NEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back