An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Anyone with two neurons in their skull KNEW it was parody. Knew it was all in fun.

I thought it was very creative and I LMAO!

1582336561665.gif

Advertisement
So, why did your account get banned?

CLOWN

I knew that conversation was doctored, it's illegal, and you're **** lucky you didn't pull that **** on me.

As for the moderators... that should never be acceptable and this idiot shouldn't be on this board. You know that he did it and you're facilitating fraud and defamation of character.

We do still live the puritanical life. NY, feel free to make any *** jokes you want with me as a character.

I guess everyone has a price.

Who knew for the people who run this place it’s something as pathetic as clicks.

Sad.

Advertisement

CLOWN

I knew that conversation was doctored, it's illegal, and you're **** lucky you didn't pull that **** on me.

As for the moderators... that should never be acceptable and this idiot shouldn't be on this board. You know that he did it and you're facilitating fraud and defamation of character.
Why are you crying about what goes on an internet message board?
THE INTERNET.

Why does everyone get so (excuse the pun) butt hurt over @nystateofmind and his silly little posts? If it really bothered people that much, they could simply hit the ignore button and be in their safe space. It may not be the right humor for everyone, but **** it is obviously harmless outside of the fake PM. I never figured it was real, and thought it was pretty funny, but it was wrong.

Apology accepted, and none of us think either one of you are ***, @AustinCane6688 . Just off season banter and (excuse the pun again) ball busting.

Why are you crying about what goes on an internet message board?
THE INTERNET.

youre 82nd right? You’ve had real problems. Seen real things. Most clowns who are on internet all day deal with mom not being able to drive them somewhere. To them this is real life, a real problem. So to them, it’s worthy of a cry.

my uncle once told me that he spent so long in the bush in nam that his clothes started to disintegrate. Today people cry about the WiFi going out...

CLOWN

If you had that attitude in the military - in combat arms - you'd get stomped multiple times a day - just on general principle. You'd puke at the jokes and humor that's a bit "edgy." 'Cause that's all they know.

I've noted that those most offended APPEAR - verbally - to be a little light in the loafers. Hey, we don't care! And while they actually type their words - it's with a slight lisp. - Just a general observation.

Parody is NOT Illegal. It's funny. A thing here in America - we call "humor." Get on YouTube - it's loaded with parody.

Let me guess. You were an only child. Not to start with - when you came along - your siblings all ran away from home.

H-U-M-O-R. Look it up. Try and read it for understanding. Speak to a chaplain.

But don't ask DeOriginalCane - pretty sure he doesn't have a clue what it is, either.

Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Which part was fabricated? Asking for a friend. 🤞

Advertisement
Why does everyone get so (excuse the pun) butt hurt over @nystateofmind and his silly little posts? If it really bothered people that much, they could simply hit the ignore button and be in their safe space. It may not be the right humor for everyone, but **** it is obviously harmless outside of the fake PM. I never figured it was real, and thought it was pretty funny, but it was wrong.

Apology accepted, and none of us think either one of you are ***, @AustinCane6688 . Just off season banter and (excuse the pun again) ball busting.
Yea man, like why is everyone so crotchety. He’s just jerking a few people around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back