An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you had that attitude in the military - in combat arms - you'd get stomped multiple times a day - just on general principle. You'd puke at the jokes and humor that's a bit "edgy." 'Cause that's all they know.

I've noted that those most offended APPEAR - verbally - to be a little light in the loafers. Hey, we don't care! And while they actually type their words - it's with a slight lisp. - Just a general observation.

Parody is NOT Illegal. It's funny. A thing here in America - we call "humor." Get on YouTube - it's loaded with parody.

Let me guess. You were an only child. Not to start with - when you came along - your siblings all ran away from home.

H-U-M-O-R. Look it up. Try and read it for understanding. Speak to a chaplain.

But don't ask DeOriginalCane - pretty sure he doesn't have a clue what it is, either.

This looks like classic projecting, there's nothing about you that looks tough, your presumptions are wrong, and you clearly don't understand what parody actually means, because none of those are examples of parody.

LOOK IT UP

You don't mind one bit until you're the joke. Then I'm sure you'd get your panties in twist real fast.
On a serious note.... if anyone ON THE INTERNET, someone YOU DON'T KNOW, posts something about you, ON THE INTERNET, and you become a snowflake, want a desperate, gets easily offended and/or care about what someone says about you ON THE INTERNET, then in all honesty you're a soft shouldered. punk *** *****. Seriously. It's the ******* internet. The internet is a place that you can have "AN AVATAR" to disguises whom you are and what you do in life. Why get upset on what goes on in a message board ON THE INTERNET when none of these mothafukkas pay your Bill's, washes your *** or puts food in your belly? I WOULDN'T GIVE TWO ***** what someone says about me on here.

And we kicked the WEZ off why again?
The WEZ was removed because it interfered with placing ads but this place moving closer to being the WEZ itself.

That has a large part to do with Petey not being in school anymore and moving on like his sources did. Other people who had source growing tired of being attacked for things not coming to light and probably the biggest knee to the nuts being social media. When at one time you needed a place like this to look like a big shot. You now only need to create an account on Twitter or etc and only answer to yourself. Block those that hate on you and just create a new account if **** falls through.

The new content here is coming from social media accounts. So unless that changes I think you will continue to see this site slide because it needs clicks.

This isn't a dig at any of the Staff Writers here. Those guys are trying to do the best they can with what they got and to the posters like LCE. Guys like him that try to create content for others is blessing. He keeps the recruiting board going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The WEZ was stiff armed because this site was trying to gain credentials from the program. That didn't seem to pan out to well because this site doesn't seem to be any closer to the program now than it was then. It's moving closer to being the WEZ itself.

That has a large part to do with Petey not being in school anymore and moving on like his sources did. Other people who had source growing tired of being attacked for things not coming to light and probably the biggest knee to the nuts being social media. When at one time you needed a place like this to look like a big shot. You now only need to create an account on Twitter or etc and only answer to yourself. Block those that hate on you and just create a new account if **** falls through.

The new content here is coming from social media accounts. So unless that changes I think you will continue to see this site slide because it needs clicks.

This isn't a dig at any of the Staff Writers here. Those guys are trying to do the best they can with what they got and to the posters like LCE. Guys like him that try to create content for others is blessing. He keeps the recruiting board going.

That's a shame. Twitter is a cesspool that I can't engage with. Facebook is toxic.

Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
Humor is like that. If you live by the sword, sometimes you die by the sword. Still . . . Live big or go home. Welcome back.

That's a shame. Twitter is a cesspool that I can't engage with. Facebook is toxic.

I find Twitter useful for getting news or snippets of info for things I’m interested in.

Honestly, I’ve never personally bought into the Facebook concept. I mean I’ve had a Facebook account almost since inception, but just like Instagram, I’m just not active on it.

I do understand the business model and platform from an investment and business impact. There is no denying that it’s hugely popular and used by literally billions. I guess I just don’t get putting your personal information out there like that, like so many seem to do.

Advertisement
I did not see the post but applaud you for attempting to right a wrong in the interest of truth.
This, however, leads to one of those often messy unintended consequences.

It's going to be somewhat difficult from this juncture forward to have much confidence with your lightening-round News Flashes or Bomb Shell posts. These had just became the standard for CIS Breaking News; we all knew we could lay our heads down and sleep because we wouldn’t miss anything - just check in on CIS, and there would be the latest.

Journalistic integrity has just taken another stiff body-punch.

You didn’t recently take a job on the Bloomberg Campaign did you?

This looks like classic projecting, there's nothing about you that looks tough, your presumptions are wrong, and you clearly don't understand what parody actually means, because none of those are examples of parody.

LOOK IT UP

I know! And it's worked so well for me over the years . . . mothers wanted me to date their daughters - and field operatives wanted me with them to eradicate impromptu roadside guerrilla tax collectors. I could get us close. I'm the ultimate contradiction.

I know something you don't - looks can be very deceiving. You're wrong. I never make presumptions - too easy to be surprised. I hate surprises! I like to be the surprise!

You're the parody expert - congratulations. I do wish you a good day - but be careful - you're actually - emotional. I guess that sometimes can be a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back