Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whether the staff was engaged with Mims already or not, UGA leaking that wouldn't change how hard the staff pursued him. So a leak like that would only impact Canes fans' perceptions, not that of the staff.
I think the perception of Norvell “beating out Mario” when UGA’s top beat reporter said “there was a deal In place with Miami” will have some reverberation with recruits. It’s not gonna make or break Mario obviously but it’s something to point to when you got nothing like FSU. Maybe a little payback for TS? Just a thought

Is there anyone that @fincane doesn’t argue with until ****’s end?

He’s the Navy Seal of pointless, long drawn out arguments.

seal GIF

And see we agreed to disagree. And yet here you are being a (insert appropriate insult).

I don't get into "arguments" with people I think make valid points. If you happen to be on the other end of one those arguments it is likely because I think your post is trash.

@PIPO please #PIPO yourself at once.

Thanks,

Associate Comptroller
Jr. B Division

Advertisement
All I said was that it’s not a big deal for Alex Ruiz to reveal that a trip got cancelled and that he gave that info to one of his boys, DBC to share.

Like who cares. If Mario had a big problem with it, I doubt very seriously that Ruiz would be venturing outside of that.

I agreed to disagree. I didn’t get confirmation from you.
I remember what you said. Threw a thumbs up at your agree to disagree post. We view it differently. That's fine

Advertisement
Advertisement
And see we agreed to disagree. And yet here you are being a (insert appropriate insult).

I don't get into "arguments" with people I think make valid points. If you happen to be on the other end of one those arguments it is likely because I think your post is trash.
@PIPO
FC924B2F-B65B-49BF-8667-1EAB9C787C6B.gif

Advertisement
Kid doesn't even want to hear what kind of NIL offer a multi-billionaire is putting on the table? Not even to tell the FSU boosters what he's being offered so they up the amount? I could understand hearing both offers and picking FSU for non-monetary reasons. But to potentially leave hundreds of thousands of dollars of table is terrible decision making. Even if had decided on transferring to FSU after an hour with their coaches, he could have ended up with more money at the school he liked by showing them what Ruiz and Co. are offering. Good job by the FSU staff - I tip my cap to them - but Mims did himself and his family a disservice by not trying to play UM and FSU boosters off each other to up the legal $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back