Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know a lot of posters would disagree with this but I wouldn’t guarantee him a starting spot. I would guarantee him the opportunity to compete for the starting spot and then tell with his ability and skill set if he continues to do what he did at UGA the overwhelming likelihood is that he would start.

Then I’d show him the depth chart and ask him who does he think he can’t beat out. Plus I would definitely not guarantee him the starting LT spot over Zion.
Ferman reporting Mims has canceled the UM trip.

Wait and see game now to see if he commits to FSU
****em. Make him regret that decision when we play them.

Advertisement
I really wonder if Georgia leaked it because they knew we were gonna go hard after him. However they knew all along FSU was gonna be his destination.

@PIPO
@fincane

feel kenny GIF
Is there anyone that @fincane doesn’t argue with until ****’s end?

He’s the Navy Seal of pointless, long drawn out arguments.

seal GIF

Advertisement
I really wonder if Georgia leaked it because they knew we were gonna go hard after him. However they knew all along FSU was gonna be his destination.
Whether the staff was engaged with Mims already or not, UGA leaking that wouldn't change how hard the staff pursued him. So a leak like that would only impact Canes fans' perceptions, not that of the staff.

seal GIF
LOL. It was dripping with irony and I couldnt not do it LOL. Some people wake up in the morning looking to be argumentative.

And see we agreed to disagree. And yet here you are being a (insert appropriate insult).

I don't get into "arguments" with people I think make valid points. If you happen to be on the other end of one those arguments it is likely because I think your post is trash.

Advertisement
It doesn’t fit with the soon to be “we didn’t really want him” crowd but it’s a big loss for a coach who is here to win recruiting battles. And to a rival no less. Plenty more prospects but a loss is still a loss

Advertisement
And see we agreed to disagree. And yet here you are being a (insert appropriate insult).

I don't get into "arguments" with people I think make valid points. If you happen to be on the other end of one those arguments it is likely because I think your post is trash.
All I said was that it’s not a big deal for Alex Ruiz to reveal that a trip got cancelled and that he gave that info to one of his boys, DBC to share.

Like who cares. If Mario had a big problem with it, I doubt very seriously that Ruiz would be venturing outside of that.

I agreed to disagree. I didn’t get confirmation from you.

It doesn’t fit with the soon to be “we didn’t really want him” crowd but it’s a big loss for a coach who is here to win recruiting battles. And to a rival no less. Plenty more prospects but a loss is still a loss
Mario isn’t going to win every battle. He’s just not. He’s going to win the majority of them though and he largely has to this point.

There have been more posts saying "wait for everyone to say 'We didn't really want him here' than posts saying anything like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back