Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually expect any different? Miami isn’t a big time school and Wario isn’t a big time coach.

Same goes for FSU and Norvell but they have an advantage with this kid re: location so what exactly were we going to sell him on?

869F4D32-E9F1-4BA9-BA8A-C4AFEED31DC6.gif

Advertisement
So it’s ok for us to get Agude to shut down his future visits after visiting Miami because he visited some schools prior to us but it’s not ok for Norvell to do the same thing with Mims because FSU was his 1st visit? Like if he had visited Auburn then FSU and then shut it down without getting to Miami, that would be different???

Norvell did a good job here for FSU with Mims, if this is done, like Mario did for UM with Agude.

I didn't say it was "OK" or "not OK". I'm saying I have heard NOTHING about Mario exerting pressure on Agude to "shut down" future visits. And it wasn't future visitS plural, it was his 4th of 4 visits that he cancelled. It's his prerogative to do so. I simply don't start the conversation from the logical data point of "every cancelled visit must have been the product of pressure from a coach".

We do have numerous reports, on multiple F$U websites, about F$U coaches trying to get Mims to "extend" his F$U visit and/or "cancel" his Miami visit. And we've had no reports of Mario trying to pressure Agude into cancelling the 4th of his 4 visits. That is all.

Maybe Mario WOULD LIKE for Agude to shut things down, but I've heard nothing about him trying to force Agude into cancelling his 4th visit.

Did anyone actually expect any different? Miami isn’t a big time school and Wario isn’t a big time coach.

Same goes for FSU and Norvell but they have an advantage with this kid re: location so what exactly were we going to sell him on?
When you think about the fact that your next friend would be your first, does it make you cry?

On a scale of 1 to drool, how dumb are you? Asking for a lobotomist.

Advertisement
3:30 pm and no commitment

there should be a brain cell requirement for this board.

Unfortunately (actually fortunately) we’d lose like half of these ‘tards

Advertisement
All the trolls been waiting for months just so they have something to bash Mario about

Sad :pgdead:
Its honestly hysterical…it’s not even over a win or loss, one side of the ball playing poorly or whatnot…it’s over a portal guy 😂

A lot of the time, our fanbase deserves the rap we get…because anyone saying Mario is a corch over this either has never followed recruiting, isn’t a fan and just comes on the board as a “look at me! i want attention!!!” Moment, or is just a **** eating mongoloid that begs for rent money from their wife’s boyfriend.

Or D. All the above.

Can't tell if trolling or you just finished huffing spray paint before you posted that.

Advertisement
Its honestly hysterical…it’s not even over a win or loss, one side of the ball playing poorly or whatnot…it’s over a portal guy 😂

A lot of the time, our fanbase deserves the rap we get…because anyone saying Mario is a corch over this either has never followed recruiting, isn’t a fan and just comes on the board as a “look at me! i want attention!!!” Moment, or is just a **** eating mongoloid that begs for rent money from their wife’s boyfriend.

Or D. All the above.
Not fans, u could be arguing with a 240 pound 15 year old who never go outside for all we know lol..

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back