Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when we landed Seantrel Henderson and a Nole fan told me “That’s the only elite kid you landed!”

Advertisement
Kid doesn't even want to hear what kind of NIL offer a multi-billionaire is putting on the table? Not even to tell the FSU boosters what he's being offered so they up the amount? I could understand hearing both offers and picking FSU for non-monetary reasons. But to potentially leave hundreds of thousands of dollars of table is terrible decision making. Even if had decided on transferring to FSU after an hour with their coaches, he could have ended up with more money at the school he liked by showing them what Ruiz and Co. are offering. Good job by the FSU staff - I tip my cap to them - but Mims did himself and his family a disservice by not trying to play UM and FSU boosters off each other to up the legal $$$.
You’re missing one aspect, FSU is giving him their whole NIL budget and their urinal budget as a sweetener.

Advertisement
UPDATE from Newberg: Visit is over, he didnt commit. he might still take one or two more visits. Mims declined to interview with them. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this before or after Vermins post?

Advertisement
1650054670750.gif

Whatever happens…suck a f^cking chode Nolies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What bothers me most is Manny lost to the spooo this past year. We could have had a great run against them.

That said, I do understand that was the final nail so Good did come from bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back