Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If i see him i the stadium tomorrow im laughing my *** off and put mad amount of u man on ignore on this site.

Advertisement
Welp, if he is going to thw girl's school, time for our defensive line to Dontae Lucas his *** if he goes to Free Shoes U in November.

On deck...

FSU pouter.jpg

I dont know all too much personally, but just enough to strike a convo. My wrassling growing up was the prime of Stone Cold & The Rock. One of my faves was Mick Foley and his 85 aliases, I just thought it was funny seeing a dude choke people with a sock

mick-foley-mankind-mr-socko.jpg

Also semi off topic of the off topic, "Ready to Rumble" is a got**** hilarious movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
So all FSU did was run out the clock on a shortened weekend visit at Miami only so he can possibly take full visits elsewhere and have the visit high wear off? Perfect
Yea doing a mid week a rushing it makes no sense if you can’t land him right there.

Manny was much better in the portal than Mario is. My man was sniping whomever he wanted...its kids he couldnt sell to. He wasnt puss*footing around with transfers lol Mario done took more portal losses this off szn than Manny did his whole h

So all FSU did was run out the clock on a shortened weekend visit at Miami only so he can possibly take full visits elsewhere and have the visit high wear off? Perfect
In Mario I trust!!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back