Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Lol the way y’all talk about Daniels is confusing AF.. Some say he’s not a take at all and some say he’s an NFL RB. Lol what’s the true answer here?
Amari is a no-brainer take. We're definitely taking two RBs this cycle. Coaches just weren't going to take anyone (a kid they weren't 100% sold on) just to take two.. Amari doesn't fall in the "anyone" category, kid is elite. If he wants in, he's getting the green light.

Advertisement
Lol the way y’all talk about Daniels is confusing AF.. Some say he’s not a take at all and some say he’s an NFL RB. Lol what’s the true answer here?
No brained take. He’s local, solid and fits our o..with that said I don’t see the NFL career arc. He’s a smaller back, not really a burner and I don’t see him bulking up all that well..but like I said he’s a take

Amari is a no-brainer take. We're definitely taking two RBs this cycle. Coaches just weren't going to take anyone (a kid they weren't 100% sold on) just to take two.. Amari doesn't fall in the "anyone" category, kid is elite. If he wants in, he's getting the green light.
can’t be throwing that E word out so loosely

Advertisement
He’s a smaller back, not really a burner and I don’t see him bulking up all that well

I don't see speed being an issue here...I think he definitely has speed...I'm not sure I see elite "burst" or explosiveness out of cuts. But there is plenty long speed there. Maybe not elite

Vision= Elite, that's what I'm most impressed with. Kid finds the hole and sets up blockers imo
Speed= good
Wiggle= Good, makes first guy miss in open field consistently (see a lot more on junior year than early tape)
Power= Average, good enough, can bounce off when needed...(Geterfor instance is only a little bigger I believe but def more powerful, slow tho)
Burst= Average. Out of cuts sometimes I see acceleration, but it's not elite for sure. (it has improved though)
Size= Ehhh weakness, at least for an every down back...And as you said I think he is what he is. Don't see him carrying 205-210 unless bad weight.

Last edited:
Can't say for sure, but it doesn't seem like we are. It seems like they will take both and play Smith in slot. I do think there won't be room for all 3 of Daniels, Yul Brown, and Smith.
In that case. Let’s do take 2, cut 1
For me it’s :
Take: Yul ,Smith
Cut: Amari

with that said we need to be on all 3. I think smith can play slot, play RB and RT kicks. Reminds me of Gio bennard

Advertisement
can’t be throwing that E word out so loosely
This is true. At the same time, for this kid to be a high ranked 4* player in SoFLA facing the level of competition that he faces, I'm not sure if anything less than *very good* would be appropriate. I would say the main difference between Elite and Very Good is maybe the kids ceiling.

All in all though we seem to agree that he's a no-brainer take if he wants in as the 2nd RB, and that's what matters.

This is true. At the same time, for this kid to be a high ranked 4* player in SoFLA facing the level of competition that he faces, I'm not sure if anything less than *very good* would be appropriate. I would say the main difference between Elite and Very Good is maybe the kids ceiling.

All in all though we seem to agree that he's a no-brainer take if he wants in as the 2nd RB, and that's what matters.
He isn't a no brainers take hence why miami wasnt after him for a while. His spot on our team is all dependent on brashard smith and yulkeith brown if they want in Daniel's isn't coming he is good and this not coming from just me its guys like dmoney Lce and gogeta if u want more established posters. Daniel's is good not elite

Advertisement
If we get Daniels that’s a big steal in the class . Kid is one the best backs in the state . I think he’s better then Franklin. I watched both of them all threw Lil league and both where good but Daniels was better IMO. If we got a chance at getting Daniels we need to act fast and stay on top of him .

A question for you and anyone else who watched him since optimist. Do you think him dominating that much when he was younger clouds the judgement for him? Not you specifically but there a couple who keep going back to his younger days like that should be a reason to take him.

I really don't see him as a must get. He fits in as a 2nd RB if Miami can't get Yul or Smith.

A question for you and anyone else who watched him since optimist. Do you think him dominating that much when he was younger clouds the judgement for him? Not you specifically but there a couple who keep going back to his younger days like that should be a reason to take him.

I really don't see him as a must get. He fits in as a 2nd RB if Miami can't get Yul or Smith.
[/QUOTE
Yul is my boy I talk to him on the daily and Brashard is great kid as well . There both doing what they did in lil league and that’s dominant. I think we should get both of them , they are good fits for the system we run , but I really think we should get Daniels too it will be a pulse for us. Look at the competition this kid plays against compared to a lot of other backs in the Country . This season will show how good he really is IMO I think he is elite. He plays against some of the toughest teams in the state with Some of the best talent in the Country on these teams .

Advertisement
Back