Amari Daniels quote

And this is why u reel in those monsters for wins....until we win those battles off the field we won't win on the field. We also have to be first in everything.....recruiting...technology...what's in....modern schemes.....every **** thing. Miami used to be ahead in all categories now we get late to the party.
Think you're getting a bit carried away but it's not worth arguing with you.

Advertisement
Idk about that.
in those 14 year old clips, i know size increased and hes considered small now. Scary to peak young cause then that natural growth can kick in later and turn a JAG in pop warner into a whole other animal. Do u think Thad will be Elite in College?

Think you're getting a bit carried away but it's not worth arguing with you.
i just was making a point of being first in all things cause u know its a big deal if we come second........any other school can do it for some reason except UM. Just making a point of checking all the boxes and doing what we must in every area considering football. Not an argument just a statement on my end my bad for opening the can of worms though lol

in those 14 year old clips, i know size increased and hes considered small now. Scary to peak young cause then that natural growth can kick in later and turn a JAG in pop warner into a whole other animal. Do u think Thad will be Elite in College?
Thad is the best back in the state, bar none.

How he'll do in college will have a lot to do with how he's developed & the system he plays in, he has all the tools to be great & productive, it's up to Miami's staff to help him maximize his potential & get him to play up to his abilities.

He has NFL upside, the staff has to do their job to create the pathway for him to get there.

Advertisement
Thad is the best back in the state, bar none.

How he'll do in college will have a lot to do with how he's developed & the system he plays in, he has all the tools to be great & productive, it's up to Miami's staff to help him maximize his potential & get him to play up to his abilities.

He has NFL upside, the staff has to do their job to create the pathway for him to get there.
he would be a monster behind a big OL

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this is why u reel in those monsters for wins....until we win those battles off the field we won't win on the field. We also have to be first in everything.....recruiting...technology...what's in....modern schemes.....every **** thing. Miami used to be ahead in all categories now we get late to the party.
Landing the cooks, coopers, juedys of the world will take us over the top

but no reason this team the last decade plus couldn’t get more than ONE 10 win season

Landing the cooks, coopers, juedys of the world will take us over the top

but no reason this team the last decade plus couldn’t get more than ONE 10 win season
True indeed I can agree with this....we squandered away the weakest schedule yearly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back