Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
A question for you and anyone else who watched him since optimist. Do you think him dominating that much when he was younger clouds the judgement for him? Not you specifically but there a couple who keep going back to his younger days like that should be a reason to take him.

I really don't see him as a must get. He fits in as a 2nd RB if Miami can't get Yul or Smith.

No RB recruit is ever a must get for Miami, especially a year after we just took two of the best three backs in Florida.

Advertisement
Daniels is a dam good back that comes from a school that always pumps out studs and has been good to us. There is zero harm in taking him and a kid that is highly likely to end up a very productive player for us. You got to think hes going to get bigger, stronger and most likely even a bit faster once he gets to college. This is the perfect offense for his talents and I think not taking him would be a big mistake. One other thing that gets over looked is this young man has that South Florida dog in him. We need some of that attitude and leadership that we've been lacking.

Who does he compare to? Yearby? Good solid back but not elite. This is what I’m deciphering from all these post.

Advertisement
Who does he compare to? Yearby? Good solid back but not elite. This is what I’m deciphering from all these post.
He's about 3 & half steps faster than Yearby.

Idk why people keep making that comparison but they're two completely different backs & have absolutely nothing in common except they both played at Central.

Daniels is more of a Willie Geter type back, but doesn't have Geter's shiftiness.

Idk why people keep making that comparison but they're two completely different backs & have absolutely nothing in common except they both played at Central.

Daniels is more of a Willie Geter type back, but doesn't have Geter's shiftiness.

Bro, I remember myself & @Dwinstitles were going nuts over this dude when he played for the Ft Lauderdale Canes. We were like, lock him up now!
I guess he didn’t grow too much or become uber explosive as we thought, but he’s still a good RB, no doubt. Just not the elite freak we thought he would turn out to be.

Advertisement
Bro, I remember myself & @Dwinstitles were going nuts over this dude when he played for the Ft Lauderdale Canes. We were like, lock him up now!
I guess he didn’t grow too much or become uber explosive as we thought, but he’s still a good RB, no doubt. Just not the elite freak we thought he would turn out to be.
he stopped growing, sometimes guys dominate do to just being bigger and faster. Those r the guys u stay away from like Jeff Luc etc unless the first step explosiveness is lethal. I would still take Amari just because...........and hes def fast and not Yearby type.

Advertisement

Daniels seems like he tough af

It’s crazy to think- if we get Dalvin Cook, we beat FSU three years in a row instead of losing to them three years in a row. The games were that close and Cook had that much of an impact. And if we win those games against FSU, Golden wouldn’t have gotten fired in 2015 because we would have had better regular season records. Shows you how one recruit can change everything and the trajectory of a program.

Daniels reminds me of Mark Walton a bit I'll take that. I won't lie in terms of running backs I saw Daniels highlights and the big kid Thad.....that's it. Who do u guys have higher then Daniels

It’s crazy to think- if we get Dalvin Cook, we beat FSU three years in a row instead of losing to them three years in a row. The games were that close and Cook had that much of an impact. And if we win those games against FSU, Golden wouldn’t have gotten fired in 2015 because we would have had better regular season records. Shows you how one recruit can change everything and the trajectory of a program.
And this is why u reel in those monsters for wins....until we win those battles off the field we won't win on the field. We also have to be first in everything.....recruiting...technology...what's in....modern schemes.....every **** thing. Miami used to be ahead in all categories now we get late to the party.

Advertisement
Back