Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Joe yearby
source.gif

Advertisement
Joe yearby

He might be built like Yearby(i dont know I havent seen Amari in person) but they have two different running style to me. Amari seems way faster than Yearby. It also seems like Amari one cut and full speed while Yearby is slower but way more wiggle. He almost always made the first tackler miss. Also yearby also finish he runs stronger than Amari. It's just my 2 cent.

I have been hearing about this kid for so long, the hype has been huge. If he is the real thing then bring him in!

Advertisement
in those 14 year old clips, i know size increased and hes considered small now. Scary to peak young cause then that natural growth can kick in later and turn a JAG in pop warner into a whole other animal. Do u think Thad will be Elite in College?
If Daniels come here, he’ll be similar to Lamar imo.

Advertisement
He might be built like Yearby(i dont know I havent seen Amari in person) but they have two different running style to me. Amari seems way faster than Yearby. It also seems like Amari one cut and full speed while Yearby is slower but way more wiggle. He almost always made the first tackler miss. Also yearby also finish he runs stronger than Amari. It's just my 2 cent.
Joe seemed fast on tape too..joes first 15-20 yard bust was excellent imo..that long speed tho..nah. Amari may have better open field speed but on tape that first 15-20 yard explosiveness is on point..And for the record me saying joe yearby isn’t on no disrespect. Joe was a good back here

Advertisement
He wasn’t a 4.8 guy until the injury His senior year and then are coaches at the time packed all that weight on him literally before he was truly healed
All what weight??? Joe was never crazy heavy here..and he was getting walked down in the open field vs cincy as a TF at 190 lbs🤷🏾‍♂️..had lightening quick feet just didn’t have the stride. Nothing to do at all with coaching

Advertisement
Back