Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe seemed fast on tape too..joes first 15-20 yard bust was excellent imo..that long speed tho..nah. Amari may have better open field speed but on tape that first 15-20 yard explosiveness is on point..And for the record me saying joe yearby isn’t on no disrespect. Joe was a good back here

I agree with you about Joe. He was more quick than fast. Even in his HS tapes, there wasnt many home run TD's. Joe gets crushed on here because he not Dalvin Cook but he was good back for us.

Advertisement
Thad Franklin reminds me a lil bit of storm Johnson. His size and running is smooth for his size

I have..do u remember Marcus lattimores film?? Was at the St. Thomas game in 09 when his team came down here..kid ran all over st.thomas..that squad had D1 talent at all 3 levels

I’m real good friends with Lattimore’s stepdad. Marcus was the truth wit a Capital T. If he didn’t get hurt he would be a Top 5 back in the league now. He had it all. Low 4.5 speed, break tackles better than most that I’ve seen,great pass Blocker, & a monster receiving the ball out of the backfield.

I’m real good friends with Lattimore’s stepdad. Marcus was the truth wit a Capital T. If he didn’t get hurt he would be a Top 5 back in the league now. He had it all. Low 4.5 speed, great pass Blocker, & a monster receiving the ball out of the backfield.
Oh most definitely. His lateral quickness and 0-60 at that size and body was special bruh. I was 15 at that game when they came to play Aquinas was field level For pregame and when lattimore was a “dude”...and like you said great hands. I’m pretty sure he had like 100 yards receiving that game as well.

Oh most definitely. His lateral quickness and 0-60 at that size and body was special bruh. I was 15 at that game when they came to play Aquinas was field level For pregame and when lattimore was a “dude”...and like you said great hands. I’m pretty sure he had like 100 yards receiving that game as well.
Yes he did. Byrnes was fast but they were shocked by that South Fla speed. It shocked them. That’s what hurt them

Advertisement
I have..do u remember Marcus lattimores film?? Was at the St. Thomas game in 09 when his team came down here..kid ran all over st.thomas..that squad had D1 talent at all 3 levels

Lattimore was so good man. Can’t be anything but sorry for him after all those injuries. He would’ve been a big time NFL back.

Also MY GOD what a loaded squad STA had. Joyner and Dorsett look like they’re in fast forward against everybody else. What did they have 5 NFL guys that played in that game? Not counting younger kids who didn’t get in. I mean what a game. Imagine watching that knowing all three RB’s in that game were NFL guys.

Advertisement
Joe seemed fast on tape too..joes first 15-20 yard bust was excellent imo..that long speed tho..nah. Amari may have better open field speed but on tape that first 15-20 yard explosiveness is on point..And for the record me saying joe yearby isn’t on no disrespect. Joe was a good back here
Joe yearby was a good back here? Idk if we were watching the same games.😂😂

Lattimore was so good man. Can’t be anything but sorry for him after all those injuries. He would’ve been a big time NFL back.

Also MY GOD what a loaded squad STA had. Joyner and Dorsett look like they’re in fast forward against everybody else. What did they have 5 NFL guys that played in that game? Not counting younger kids who didn’t get in. I mean what a game. Imagine watching that knowing all three RB’s in that game were NFL guys.
yea that st. Thomas Team was ridiculous. That game was so live too. That offense had Joyner, Dorset, green, gio and white smh.

Gio and White both at St Thomas and we got neither. I don’t even think we took an RB in 2011. That might be the worst class since I started following

Advertisement
Back