Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Lattimore is the first running back that pops in my head as a what could've been if not for injuries during my lifetime. He had it all and I saw Canton like quality in the limited action he had in college as well as before.

WR, our very own AR2 was a collosal loss as well. As talented as any WR there was we've had come through.

Rivals interview with Daniels -

“I have love for all my schools. But if I had to narrow it down today, it would be, like, Georgia, Miami, Nebraska, Texas A&M and Penn State.”

ON SCHOOLS HE’D LIKE TO VISIT WHEN THE DEAD PERIOD LIFTS

“I was supposed to visit Penn State and Nebraska during the spring, but you know what happened there. That obviously couldn’t happen. We had to push all that back. That’s really what slowed the process down for me. Hopefully, I’ll get to visit during the season.”

ON MIAMI

“Like Romello [Binson}, said, ‘Why would you go to another city and put on for that city when you can put on for your home crib?’ He made a lot of sense when he said that. I think … just know that we have something in our bag, and … actually that’s all I’ll say. We got something in our bag.”

..Sounds good to me.

“I have love for all my schools. But if I had to narrow it down today, it would be, like, Georgia, Miami, Nebraska, Texas A&M and Penn State.”

“I was supposed to visit Penn State and Nebraska during the spring, but you know what happened there. That obviously couldn’t happen. We had to push all that back. That’s really what slowed the process down for me. Hopefully, I’ll get to visit during the season.”

ON MIAMI

“Like Romello [Binson}, said, ‘Why would you go to another city and put on for that city when you can put on for your home crib?’ He made a lot of sense when he said that. I think … just know that we have something in our bag, and … actually that’s all I’ll say. We got something in our bag.”

..Sounds good to me.

As in dinero in the bag. Telly paying off. No pun.

Advertisement

ON MIAMI

..Sounds good to me.
Sounds like ours if he want him. Assuming we land Smith, I think the WR/All Purpose Back spot should be available to Daniels or Yul.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Wish we had more scholarships availably. Idk, I think I'd choose Yulkeith Brown over Daniels personally. Think he has a lot more potential. And since we got 2 stud RBs last class and have Franklin locked up, I think it's worth it...
Such is the dilemma. Is Franklin really locked up? He’s on the commitment list, but he’s still shopping. Maybe he’s just enjoying the process, but he’s on his 2nd commitment and is dealing with other schools in plain site.

I have..do u remember Marcus lattimores film?? Was at the St. Thomas game in 09 when his team came down here..kid ran all over st.thomas..that squad had D1 talent at all 3 levels

Secondary had Riggs, Roberson, and Joyner. We ended up signing Keon Payne...

James White to Wisconsin
Gio to UNC..
Ruddock to Iowa

Randy tried burying this program. And this was during a time when the only other school that lived down here was UF/FSU. No bama no OSU no LSU no Clemson.

Advertisement
Secondary had Riggs, Roberson, and Joyner. We ended up signing Keon Payne...

James White to Wisconsin
Gio to UNC..
Ruddock to Iowa

Randy tried burying this program. And this was during a time when the only other school that lived down here was UF/FSU. No bama no OSU no LSU no Clemson.
LSU, Bama, and especially OSU was down here..in fact everybody was down here recruiting. None of those players from that ST team that we went after did **** at the next level except Lamarcus..we took Miller and mike James in that running back class. Followed up with storm johnson..gio and James white definitely outplayed the bs star system..and I’ll add we added clements..who was seen as a very quality prospect..for whatever that’s worth

Advertisement
LSU, Bama, and especially OSU was down here..in fact everybody was down here recruiting. None of those players from that ST team that we went after did **** at the next level except Lamarcus..we took Miller and mike James in that running back class. Followed up with storm johnson..gio and James white definitely outplayed the bs star system..and I’ll add we added clements..who was seen as a very quality prospect..for whatever that’s worth

Missed Evals all day. We could of won with guys like Bernard/ white. You take those two any day over mike james. I never understood the love affair for him. Somehow we lucked into getting Linder who is a stud. Golden managed to get Dorset.

Recruiting and evals were insanely poor

Missed Evals all day. We could of won with guys like Bernard/ white. You take those two any day over mike james. I never understood the love affair for him. Somehow we lucked into getting Linder who is a stud. Golden managed to get Dorset.

Recruiting and evals were insanely poor
Geno ******* Atkins always gets me mad. Went to UGA and balled. Went to the league and balled. From STA

Advertisement
Back