Amari Daniels quote

Does anybody expect Cam Harris to be here next year? Also, whether Burns grad transfers or not he can't be relied on.

We need another true RB in this class. Yeah, Smith and Brown can play RB in spot duty, but neither can play RB full time. We're likely to go into 2021 with three true RBs on the roster which leaves us an injury away from awful RB depth.
Agreed. I have zero clue why the staff and some people think we can just roll with Thad. I hope Cam balls out and declares like DeeJay, which would leave us with Chaney, Rooster, and Thad. That’s not enough bodies to get through practice.

Advertisement
I think we take one back and one def end and if someone bolts we then may look at a 2nd back

Cam Harris ain't going nowhere, and if he does he's crazy. His body of work right now he doesn't even get drafted. He needs this year and next to improve his stock. Burns also shouldn't be underestimated. Take Smith and Yul... Call Yul on zoom and tell him look up Percy Harvin that's you in my offense... If you can't handle that go to TAMU or whoever wants you.

Cam Harris ain't going nowhere, and if he does he's crazy. His body of work right now he doesn't even get drafted. He needs this year and next to improve his stock. Burns also shouldn't be underestimated. Take Smith and Yul... Call Yul on zoom and tell him look up Percy Harvin that's you in my offense... If you can't handle that go to TAMU or whoever wants you.

If there’s a season and he has a good year he’s gone.

Advertisement
Why is no one mentioning Burns? Do I think he is a 3 down back, no. But I thought he ran hard last year and can certainly help us if Cam leaves next year.

Advertisement
You have to recruit every stud RB like your getting them for 3 years. The way the NFL system is set up, there’s no way they play as a senior

Advertisement
For what? He still ain't gonna come here. Again he has not progressed like many hoped coming into high school. D1 player but more of a antonella smith light or yearby light type of player. We need game breaking types. Just fill a bag up for franklin
Geez....don’t remember Antonella Smith.....was she the one wearing UM pumps?

Advertisement
Some huge disappointments among that group, e.g., Forston.

That NW class was very overrated. Spence was the sole exception.

Forston is still a head scratcher. If he had gone somewhere else and had time to develop instead of being tossed in there Day 1 I bet he would've had a decent NFL career

Advertisement
Back