Amari Cooper

Advertisement
Sorry, don't know the back story on Cooper's recruitment, but his absence isn't what is holding back Miami. Would he be a No. 1 receiver if he showed up a Cane? Yeah, probably. But doubt he'd standout at this point like he does in the Bama offense, where first priority is stopping the power run game and you have a QB with enough time to blow a kiss to his beauty queen before letting the ball fly. Miami may have a Cooper or two currently and in time can certainly attract others.

At one point Cooper was going to commit to Miami but his mom talked him out of it. I don't think the ultimatum has any merit.

I love 99% of what Golden does on the recruiting front, but Man it hurts seeing Amari Cooper out there scoring TD's for Bama. From what I understand Golden gave Cooper an ultimatum to commit to Miami. Cooper was turned off by that and proceeded to sign with Bama. You tell that guy whatever he wants to hear, and don't give him ultimatums. He's the true #1 WR we are lacking. Hopefully, we remedy the situation by signing Coley.

64.gif

Advertisement
2 strong classes one miss really. The last staff with shantard we would have 7 threads of why Tracy Howard Bush werent Canes or Malcom Lewis. We would also see why is Burns signing with Bama threads.

Advertisement
So we are mad about an ultimatum that never happened? Cool.

Couldn't just be because he wanted to go play for Nick Saban and Ala****ingbama could it? Nah who wants to do that these days?

So we are mad about an ultimatum that never happened? Cool.

Couldn't just be because he wanted to go play for Nick Saban and Ala****ingbama could it? Nah who wants to do that these days?

I tell you who doesnt... Jontavious ******* Carter thats who.

Lu, having seen the kid for a year now how would you say his game has evolved? Route running in particular.

Lu, having seen the kid for a year now how would you say his game has evolved? Route running in particular.

I'm not Lu, but he's one of the best route runners I've seen as a freshman.

So good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need another board just for discussing south Florida kids who are playing well at other schools.

Advertisement
Back