Amari Cooper

Advertisement
I’m sure there’s a million bad takes if you dig them back up. I was on the hype train against lsu in the 2018 opener. I’m sure there’s some grade A al Golden threads

Literally NOBODY bats a thousand on evaluating high school kids, not even the guys who get paid 6/7 digits to do so.

All the "respected" posters on here have been wrong before.

Very few NFL GM's bat more than .550 on fully developed COLLEGE KIDS, with combines, wonderlics, game tape, etc.

Larry loved him some football, man. I still am unsure how he dropped the boards cold turkey and wonder if he's here under another name.

He is still here.

As for this thread, Lord knows I’ve had plenty of frigid takes bumped. If someone cares enough about your opinion to revisit old threads, you’re doing something right.

He is still here.

As for this thread, Lord knows I’ve had plenty of frigid takes bumped. If someone cares enough about your opinion to revisit old threads, you’re doing something right.
****. Thought he vanished. I still occasionally chat with Tano, Able and some of the old Canestime crew off the board during the season, but thought Larry went to live in Montana or something. Now you'll have me on an outright investigation to determine his new username. Can probably narrow it to 10 guys.

Advertisement
@LuCane is one of the dudes whose opinions i follow on here, and part of the reason i joined the board. I saw the quality posters from grassy moved over and came along for the ride.

where is @Larry and there was the guy that took pictures. Man this board has became the GOAT. We need Petey back more so...because that jit woas sticking his neck out on evals and....
giphy.gif
Man I remember going to games and Young petey getting dropped off by his mom at Harris Field to watch Southridge play.. That boy used to put in work, lol..

Advertisement
Back