Amari Cooper

Just took this picture like 10 minutes ago at Opa Locka Airport in North Miami-Dade. Looks like Saban is here...

20.jpg

Is this real?
You work there or something?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That control tower right outside the airport is part of Florida Memorial College.

javicorreoso 4:51pm via Web @SaveUMFootball hes been here all day..go to flightaware.com and youll see he flew from Kendall-Tamiami to Opa Locka airport!

Advertisement
Yes, he must have gotten my photo from here. Here is another I took after they moved the airplane:

21.jpg

Yes, he must have gotten my photo from here. Here is another I took after they moved the airplane:

21.jpg

He should give you credit for using your photo on top of that he should plug the site he took it from..
:eek:

javicorreoso 4:51pm via Web @SaveUMFootball hes been here all day..go to flightaware.com and youll see he flew from Kendall-Tamiami to Opa Locka airport!

That's ******* gangster. Respect. He flew from one Miami HS to another. I mean, wow.

Advertisement

That's ******* gangster. Respect. He flew from one Miami HS to another. I mean, wow.

It is about a 30 mile drive which would take about an hour at least at that time of the day and about a 10 minute flight.

+1
I wasnt too impress with their wideouts... I think duron will do well whenever he gets his grades in order but I dont think this kid has anything to worry about at wideout... Now Saban knows more than me and if he sees a safety the kid should listen...

Amari is big time....if he goes to Bama he likely plays in front of a lot of "highly decorated" guys.......

kids a player...im with lauderdaleballer there isnt much fundamentally sound wr's in the state better than him////

...and he may play in front of them at Safety.

i guess.....that would be more valuable to him....

none of alabama wr's really impress me though

Advertisement
I love 99% of what Golden does on the recruiting front, but Man it hurts seeing Amari Cooper out there scoring TD's for Bama. From what I understand Golden gave Cooper an ultimatum to commit to Miami. Cooper was turned off by that and proceeded to sign with Bama. You tell that guy whatever he wants to hear, and don't give him ultimatums. He's the true #1 WR we are lacking. Hopefully, we remedy the situation by signing Coley.

Advertisement
Back