Amari Cooper

Amari is big time....if he goes to Bama he likely plays in front of a lot of "highly decorated" guys.......

kids a player...im with lauderdaleballer there isnt much fundamentally sound wr's in the state better than him////

Advertisement
Bama just lost their OC to Colorado St so hopefully that helps us with Cooper.

Amari is big time....if he goes to Bama he likely plays in front of a lot of "highly decorated" guys.......

kids a player...im with lauderdaleballer there isnt much fundamentally sound wr's in the state better than him////

...and he may play in front of them at Safety.

Great chance here. Alabama is slipping and Miami is taking their shot. Saban wants him at DB.

Advertisement
Wow, great news. We need quality receivers coming in. Hopefully we can pull in Lockhart and Cooper to close out our class at WR.

i guess.....that would be more valuable to him....

none of alabama wr's really impress me though

Advertisement
Can't comment of the kids slill set as I've never seen him play but if they like him enough then tell him what he wants to hear and then move him to db if it doesn't work out. LSU's Morris Claiborne was a wr before making the move to DB. Sam Shields, Ryan Hill etc.

Great chance here. Alabama is slipping and Miami is taking their shot. Saban wants him at DB.

If Saban wants him at DB anyway we can convince him. Guy has a great eye for talent at DB.

Our shot appears to be based on coming in as a WR....frankly it makes sense for Saban, they have a ton of WRs coming back and the kid looks like a potential beastly safety. That said, he has a chance to start for us at WR next year....bring him in.

Keep in mind that DB and WR are both need positions for us. If this kid is a prospect at both, might be a good addition on that alone.

Advertisement
Keep in mind that DB and WR are both need positions for us. If this kid is a prospect at both, might be a good addition on that alone.

We kinda have a bunch of those...

Got AJL who is a dual guy, Herb Waters could do both, I have no doubt Rayshawn Jenkins can do both, Davis plays both and could probably play both....obviously each player has their strengths to be ideal in different spots, but I think those guys have ability at both.

Bama wants him to play DB. They are messing with him. He needs to be a Cane.

Advertisement

i guess.....that would be more valuable to him....

none of alabama wr's really impress me though

They're a solid group that would've been exceptional had Julio returned for his sr. season. Duron Carter and Marvin Shinn are expected to contribute next year.

Just took this picture like 10 minutes ago at Opa Locka Airport in North Miami-Dade. Looks like Saban is here...

20.jpg

Was talking to a friend just now who's somewhat connected to the Bama program. He said that Mike Groh (former UVA OC and current WR coach at Bama) said that Amari is his favorite WR out of the current class.

Advertisement
Back