"Alert"

I know right. Why do these bums keeping pushing this narrative like Manny wouldn't be raped by Oklahoma, Clemson, Bama, or even Washington St offense?

What teams have defenses that don’t get raped by those examples. The thing with Miami is that the offense that we have been running out there the past 3 years would make it even worse. They were on the field for almost three full quarters of the bowl game. The defense got zero help from the offense during Manny’s entire time at UM.

Advertisement
What teams have defenses that don’t get raped by those examples. The thing with Miami is that the offense that we have been running out there the past 3 years would make it even worse. They were on the field for almost three full quarters of the bowl game. The defense got zero help from the offense during Manny’s entire time at UM.

add poor punting along with it and horrible INTs

lol at dont bother me again. great arguments you presented today.

Bruh, you and @Kempo Cane have valid arguments. My final point... Mr. Ed Reed is a Butch Davis disciple. Mr. Ed Reed is a national champion and a Capo of the greatest CFB team EVER assembled. Mr. Ed Reed is one or THE BEST safeties to ever play in the NFL. Mr. Ed Reed has a Super Bowl ring. Mr. Ed Reed is a future Hall of Famer. I would take one Mr. Ed Reed over this entire UM staff. Something different about this man. Give him a call Manny. Give him a chance UM.

Advertisement
Bruh, you and @Kempo Cane have valid arguments. My final point... Mr. Ed Reed is a Butch Davis disciple. Mr. Ed Reed is a national champion and a Capo of the greatest CFB team EVER assembled. Mr. Ed Reed is one or THE BEST safeties to ever play in the NFL. Mr. Ed Reed has a Super Bowl ring. Mr. Ed Reed is a future Hall of Famer. I would take one Mr. Ed Reed over this entire UM staff. Something different about this man. Give him a call Manny. Give him a chance UM.
Thanks my friend some people need to keep to what they think they know. If Ed Reed has publicly said he wants to coach here I say move somebody the **** out tha way

Him and Rumph sat down looking multiple times over the last few cycles for highly rates kids. Walking back to the dugout looking ridiculous.

Big time strikeouts. BIG TIME.
they both did really well just a year ago... whats the difference? oh yeah we didnt have 10 wins.

Thanks my friend some people need to keep to what they think they know. If Ed Reed has publicly said he wants to coach here I say move somebody the **** out tha way

Yessir. I think Manny won't do it because of his pride. Same stupid pride that ended Mork. I don't think Manny can handle someone like Mr. Ed Reed working under him or for him. Manny needs a bunch of 2nd string coaches worshipping his gospel. Ironically, I think Mr. Ed Reed probably wouldn't care or look at the opportunity like that if given the chance. Mr. Ed Reed has always been a humble and no rah rah type of dude. And those are the best kinds of warriors to have on your side when you go to war.

Advertisement
Forget about a random tweet.

I don’t buy Reed actually wants to coach.

If he’s desperate to get into coaching, he has a funny way of showing it.
Last time the UM job came up he threw his hat in the ring (on twitter) for the HC job.

So yeah, he's not a serious candidate.

ok DUMBASS, bc maybe hes never been a college coach and being a HOF player doesnt translate to coaching or even recruiting. we do know he spent 1 season as an assistant DB coach in 2016 and never sought to get back into it elsewhere when he was let go by Buffalo. We havent seen him express even a big desire to get into college coaching ranks (as dorsey has) and along with that, recruiting. its not a part time job for someone who isnt completely enthused with coaching. if you think hes unemployed as a coach bc no one has given him a chance since 2016, idk what to tell you

Coach Miami? Yes, I will.
-Ed Reed

th

Top 3 defense built on mostly ****** offenses and stat padding vs G5/FCS teams.

How many teams play murderers’ row every week?

I guess all those top Bud Foster defenses were trash.

I guess all the Big XII offenses are trash because the defenses suck.

Are we Bama or Clemson? No.

But we’re objectively a good defense.

Advertisement
Ya I want another cane to flame out, so we can throw him under the bus. Panda failed because the team richt and the administration failed! Nick Saban isn’t winning these same players without the resources he has, am I’m not even talking about “bags”. Just the ability to high quality coaches and staff!

Advertisement
If Manny was the savage some want to pretend he is He would be the only one left from this staff....he’d clean house.

Who knows he may just do that yet, I am betting there is at least one casualty from the defensive side of the ball. I did like the fact that disaster wrecked was about to gift us with their "promotions" was reveresed.

I'd mutch rather have Ed Reed as safeties coach than Banda, and I don't even really want Reed as Safeties coach.

Fact is having a guy on staff who's sole responsibility is to recruit, yet consistently fails, means that guys shouldn't be on staff. Rumoh misses on players too no doubt, but the difference is he's actually coached up the position very well.

Problem is Diaz has a Golden problem where he won't let go of his friend who isn't good at his job. If Banda were fired hed absolutely would NOT find a P5 DB coach job imo. No chance.

You have valid points, the good thing is that while he deserves to be gone now, I believe Manny is gonna hold all of them to a new level of accountability moving forward after this disaster of year. In short Diaz strikes me as not having any issues with cutting dead weight like wrecked had.

Advertisement
Back