"Alert"

Advertisement
you dont think the safeties were good under banda?
You think Banda is responsible for our good safety play this season, which in all honesty was kinda underwhelming from two senior multi-year starters?

Look we consistently had TERRIBLE angles from the safety position. Amari Carter has not played anywhere near where I though he'd be. Derrick Smith just got completely left to die, and he continuously was putting Knowles in regardless of the fact he was literally singlehandedly ruining our defense last year. This will be his first year of actually being challenged to do his job well without Redwine/Jaquan back there.

Secondly, and most importantly, most people with inside knowledge claim that Rumph is the main one teaching the DBs good technique.

You think Banda is responsible for our good safety play this season, which in all honesty was kinda underwhelming from two senior multi-year starters?

Look we consistently had TERRIBLE angles from the safety position. Amari Carter has not played anywhere near where I though he'd be. Derrick Smith just got completely left to die, and he continuously was putting Knowles in regardless of the fact he was literally singlehandedly ruining our defense last year. This will be his first year of actually being challenged to do his job well without Redwine/Jaquan back there.

Secondly, and most importantly, most people with inside knowledge claim that Rumph is the main one teaching the DBs good technique.

I was never a fan of 2 DB coaches. Also never a fan of Panda Express/Mr. Tweets-like-a-lil begging *****h. Anyone who continually sends Knowles in is a dumbshiit in my book. Bottom line none of these safeties stuck fear in our opponents this year. Yes the offense did the defense no favors but still not a defense that could go toe to toe with an elite offense. I do believe we have yet to see Jaquan's full potential.

Advertisement
Alert Alert Alert...Panda still can't recruit for shiit...this guy is the biggest clown/bartender on the defensive staff and someone tell me again why Padkey is still a coach at UM and not at some local high school?...Alert my ***.
wow banda is considered a good recruiter so he landed gurvan hall last cycle keontra smith this cycle at s and is credited with freirson also from last cycle we aren't gonna get them all especially coming off a horrible year lets not discount that as a factor in missing on Stevenson the fact is banda is only reason we were in top 2 to start with

Advertisement
wow banda is considered a good recruiter so he landed gurvan hall last cycle keontra smith this cycle at s and is credited with freirson also from last cycle we aren't gonna get them all especially coming off a horrible year lets not discount that as a factor in missing on Stevenson the fact is banda is only reason we were in top 2 to start with

Stop it dude. He has missed what should have been layups. Jobe? Who he did everything except suck his D for a whole year and still picked Bama. The carol city kid with the heart condition that pick the gayturds, forgot his name. That one time Panda took the camping bowl trophy (with seat belt) to another recruit that ended up picking the gayturds. Wasn't he the lead recruiter for Hendo who is blowing up at...yes, you guessed it the gayturds...Panda aka Gayturds *****h.

Frierson hasn't done shiit yet. Bama didn't want Hall after he tore up his knee. Keontra looks promising but I'm sure UM will find a way to make him look average if the trends hold.

Last edited:

This sounds like a grudge against Banda for some irrational reason.

Bad angles all year? That’s weak sauce.

The defense was statistically elite in pretty much every category, and safety play was a big component of that. Redwine arrived as a subpar corner, and turned into a solid safety. Banda doesn’t get any credit?

It’s amazing how our fan base always finds a whipping boy. If it’s not Banda, it’s Rumph. Or Patke. Or whoever.

I guess we should’ve been 0th in every category.

Stop it dude. He has missed what should have been layups. Jobe? Who he did everything except suck his D for a whole year and still picked Bama. The carol city kid with the heart condition that pick the gayturds, forgot his name. That one time Panda took the camping bowl trophy (with seat belt) to another recruit that ended up picking the gayturds. Wasn't he the lead recruiter for Hendo who is blowing up at...yes, you guessed it the gayturds...Panda aka Gayturds *****h.

Frierson hasn't done shiit yet. Bama didn't want Hall after he tore up his knee. Keontra looks promising but I'm sure UM will find a way to make him look average if the trends hold.

There’s so much wrong in here, but I’ll just address Henderson.

Henderson was in, but he punked out after Rumph got on him for quitting at some high school all-star game.

I’m still dead at the fact people actually think panda is a better coach then Ed Reed

I bet you think we should bring in Michael Irvin to be WR coach because he delivers fiery speeches before we play FSU.

Surely he’d leave his cushy TV gig to work 80 hours a week breaking down tape, charting plays, driving around to high school games, and texting and tweeting teenagers all day who crave constant attention.

If Ed Reed is serious about coaching, great.

Until then, it’s just goofy to keep bringing up his name.

Advertisement
There’s so much wrong in here, but I’ll just address Henderson.

Henderson was in, but he punked out after Rumph got on him for quitting at some high school all-star game.

Hendo been blowing up at Ufags/SEC since freshman year. So why do we give a shiit about a HS game almost three seasons ago? It sounds like the kid did the right thing.

Last edited:
Hendo been blowing up at Ufags/SEC since freshman year. So why do we give a shiit about a HS game almost three seasons ago? It sounds like the kid did the right thing.

Ask Rumph.

Personally I didn’t have a problem with it.

If you’re gonna quit because you weren’t getting enough shine in an all-star game and felt some type of way when a coach called you out on it, bye.

Ask Rumph.

Personally I didn’t have a problem with it.

If you’re gonna quit because you weren’t getting enough shine in an all-star game and felt some type of way when a coach called you out on it, bye.

I'm asking you. U brought it to support your Hendo argument to defend Panda? FOH man. Lol. Defending these 3rd string coaches. Lol.

Advertisement
I'm asking you. U brought it to support your Hendo argument to defend Panda? FOH man. Lol. Defending these 3rd string coaches. Lol.

Asking me what?

You said Banda whiffed on Henderson.

I just told you what happened.

Take it or leave it.

Bruh, you and @Kempo Cane have valid arguments. My final point... Mr. Ed Reed is a Butch Davis disciple. Mr. Ed Reed is a national champion and a Capo of the greatest CFB team EVER assembled. Mr. Ed Reed is one or THE BEST safeties to ever play in the NFL. Mr. Ed Reed has a Super Bowl ring. Mr. Ed Reed is a future Hall of Famer. I would take one Mr. Ed Reed over this entire UM staff. Something different about this man. Give him a call Manny. Give him a chance UM.

And he does have coaching experience..

ed reed has 0 college coaching experience. we have 0 clue if can recruit 0 clue if can coach. just cause your a great player doesn't mean your a great coach why do people think that's true? there is 0 evidence showing hof nfl player are great coaches in fact all the evidence says otherwise. I don't care who they **** u played under history says mediocre/avg players in pro's college make better coaches then great ones

Advertisement
Back