"Alert"

ed reed has 0 college coaching experience. we have 0 clue if can recruit 0 clue if can coach. just cause your a great player doesn't mean your a great coach why do people think that's true? there is 0 evidence showing hof nfl player are great coaches in fact all the evidence says otherwise. I don't care who they **** u played under history says mediocre/avg players in pro's college make better coaches then great ones

Thank you. God, some of the nonsense I'm reading in this thread is laughable. Sure, he's an all time great here but what in the world does that have to do with whether he can coach or recruit? Not every hall of fame player is meant to be a coach.

Advertisement
Thank you. God, some of the nonsense I'm reading in this thread is laughable. Sure, he's an all time great here but what in the world does that have to do with whether he can coach or recruit? Not every hall of fame player is meant to be a coach.
in fact most suck at it. they believe they could do something so others should and its not true its why mediocre nfl players make better coaches ken Dorsey can coach qbs. is a great qb coach but he sucked in nfl. same with spurrier. guys who excel at highest level u usually suck as coaches cause they expect people to be able to do what they could and the reason they were great is others cant do it

Safety postition looks pretty good to me.

Amari Carter
Bubba Bolden
Gurvan Hall
Keontra Smith
Jalen Harrell
Keyshawn Washington

Go ahead and make all your arguments on why he doesn't deserve credit for each guy and then take a look at the ACTUAL roster again.

Alert Alert Alert...Panda still can't recruit for shiit...this guy is the biggest clown/bartender on the defensive staff and someone tell me again why Padkey is still a coach at UM and not at some local high school?...Alert my ***.

as poster above states...

Carter, Frierson, Keontra Smith, Keyshawn Washington, Jalen Harrell, Bubba Bolden(transfer), Gurvan Hall...all 4* except Wash.

yeah he is terrible at recruiting.

Advertisement
as poster above states...

Carter, Frierson, Keontra Smith, Keyshawn Washington, Jalen Harrell, Bubba Bolden(transfer), Gurvan Hall...all 4* except Wash.

yeah he is terrible at recruiting.

Really? All Non factors so far in the grand scheme of what u call a championship caliber UM DB...

Safety postition looks pretty good to me.

Amari Carter
Bubba Bolden
Gurvan Hall
Keontra Smith
Jalen Harrell
Keyshawn Washington

Go ahead and make all your arguments on why he doesn't deserve credit for each guy and then take a look at the ACTUAL roster again.
Not enough speed or athleticism to many slow guys.

How many great players have to fail as coaches before people stop assuming every great player will automatically be a great coach?

Does Ed Reed really want to spend 80 hours a week doing grunt work and constantly showing 15-year-old recruits “love” on social media?
I stopped with Ted Williams managing the Washington Senators.

Advertisement
Back