"Alert"

Advertisement
1546722167828.gif

Advertisement
Yeah why would kids want to play for an aggressive top 3 defense?

There’s more going on here than just “bro you gotta close bro.”

Aside from the obvious bag problem, we stink.

Since we’ve joined the ACC, we’ve only beaten UVA and UNC in the same season THREE ******* TIMES.

Until we stop underachieving, this will continue to happen. At some point we have to punch above our weight a little bit.

Advertisement
Yeah why would kids want to play for an aggressive top 3 defense?

There’s more going on here than just “bro you gotta close bro.”

Aside from the obvious bag problem, we stink.

Since we’ve joined the ACC, we’ve only beaten UVA and UNC in the same season THREE ******* TIMES.

Until we stop underachieving, this will continue to happen. At some point we have to punch above our weight a little bit.
We have a top three defense to sell and kids on the defensive side still dont come lol. Lucky we retained diaz tho right cause if he left diaz leaving would be blamed that they didnt come. But they still didnt come.....thanks miami. Thanks BOT...thanks diaz....thanks Richt....thanks Donna

Advertisement
How many great players have to fail as coaches before people stop assuming every great player will automatically be a great coach?

Does Ed Reed really want to spend 80 hours a week doing grunt work and constantly showing 15-year-old recruits “love” on social media?

Yeah sure cuz a bartender, who whiffs on recruiters annually is much better. I rather have a college/nfl legend telling a recruit to **** his own face then a bartender

Yeah sure cuz a bartender, who whiffs on recruiters annually is much better. I rather have a college/nfl legend telling a recruit to **** his own face then a bartender

This bartender **** is so ******* corny and played out.

Was he bartender when he got Gurvan Hall?

He’s coached at the collegiate level for a while now and has done well in his current role at Miami.

How many great players have to fail as coaches before people stop assuming every great player will automatically be a great coach?

Does Ed Reed really want to spend 80 hours a week doing grunt work and constantly showing 15-year-old recruits “love” on social media?

I have a different take. Ed is different. His name has weight. His words have weight. His name has respect. Kids will have to kiss his ***. Ed would be the first Hall of Famer to coach at UM right? I think? Yes, many former players / coaches have failed but they are not on Ed's level. Ed spending the week with the guys before the Notre Dame game made the guys light up. Ed was pumped that whole game. Loved it. Manny needs to fire these chumps and bring in the big dawgs.

Advertisement
I have a different take. Ed is different. His name has weight. His words have weight. His name has respect. Kids will have to kiss his ***. Ed would be the first Hall of Famer to coach at UM right? I think? Yes, many former players / coaches have failed but they are not on Ed's level. Ed spending the week with the guys before the Notre Dame game made the guys light up. Ed was pumped that whole game. Loved it. Manny needs to fire these chumps and bring in the big dawgs.

Forget about a random tweet.

I don’t buy Reed actually wants to coach.

If he’s desperate to get into coaching, he has a funny way of showing it.

Reed was a tireless worker. I don't think 80 hr work weeks are a problem for him. He loves the game. Reed had a HOF career due to his understanding of the game, not because he was physically the most dominant player (diff from Sean Taylor). He can teach technique and how to diagnose an offense.

Recruits have zero problem telling Sam Malone to go f#ck himself. They would think twice before disrespecting Ed Reed.

Banda sucks *** but he's going nowhere now with Manny leading the show. But everyone is all happy about that......

Advertisement
Back