"Alert"

I’m not questioning Reed’s work ethic as a player.

I’m asking if he wants to do it as a coach. He hasn’t really shown any desire to get into coaching. He went the television route, and worked as an assistant for the Bills for one year.

That’s it.

You honestly think Reed would have a hard time getting a coaching job if he REALLY wanted one?

Reed probably wants the right job. UM could be the that job. You or I don't know what this great man wants to do. ****, he might be trying to figure out retirement. When you have been great for so long that can happen. Reed doesn't strike me as someone to just throw random shiit out into the universe. I saw a different fire when he spoke at the Paradise Camp. A different fire when he was at the Notre Dame game. He shows up to the big games now. He does Ray's under armour camp every year it seems. He loves talking and speaking to kids. Reed is instant credibility and doesn't need tricks and car salesman snake oil or dumbshiit hashtag tactics to lure in a kid. He could teach a kid how to be great or what it takes to great if the primadonnas don't want certified teachings straight from one of the GOATs.

Advertisement
in corching..... amigos do not fire amigos.

Exactly.Its why Manny is now the HC instead of Mork.

Manny better figure out quick that those “ amigos” will get his *** fired and then go find another job when he gets the blame for their failure.

Reed probably wants the right job. UM could be the that job. You or I don't know what this great man wants to do. ****, he might be trying to figure out retirement. When you have been great for so long that can happen. Reed doesn't strike me as someone to just throw random shiit out into the universe. I saw a different fire when he spoke at the Paradise Camp. A different fire when he was at the Notre Dame game. He shows up to the big games now. He does Ray's under armour camp every year it seems. He loves talking and speaking to kids. Reed is instant credibility and doesn't need tricks and car salesman snake oil or dumbshiit hashtag tactics to lure in a kid. He could teach a kid how to be great or what it takes to great if the primadonnas don't want certified teachings straight from one of the GOATs.

That’s right. We don’t know what he wants to do.

So why should we assume he wants to coach?

I haven’t seen any indication he’s serious about coaching.

that doesnt mean **** if you have zero real desire to get into the college coaching business. sending a tweet out doesnt mean he really wants to be involved. i can guarantee you he was one of the former players pushing miami to hire rex ryan
Dribble boy it is your season now go enjoy

Advertisement
Exactly.Its why Manny is now the HC instead of Mork.

Manny better figure out quick that those “ amigos” will get his *** fired and then go find another job when he gets the blame for their failure.
He just hired another one of his amigos as DC.

Uh,halftime speeches the **** man spent a college and pro career dominating.STFU

Wtf does that have to do with busting ***, recruiting sniveling little transvestite Gen Zers who need to have mommy give them a tug before they can fall asleep and will flake out if the legend EReed doesnt "like" their twitter photo of them feeding the house cat tuna fish through the animal's ****?

I have a different take. Ed is different. His name has weight. His words have weight. His name has respect. Kids will have to kiss his ***. Ed would be the first Hall of Famer to coach at UM right? I think? Yes, many former players / coaches have failed but they are not on Ed's level. Ed spending the week with the guys before the Notre Dame game made the guys light up. Ed was pumped that whole game. Loved it. Manny needs to fire these chumps and bring in the big dawgs.
Dude.... you’re outta your ****.

Advertisement
Wtf does that have to do with busting ***, recruiting sniveling little transvestite Gen Zers who need to have mommy give them a tug before they can fall asleep and will flake out if the legend EReed doesnt "like" their twitter photo of them feeding the house cat tuna fish through the animal's ****?
Men who are a success at every thing they are involved in tend to always be a success write this down an learn it n maybe you to will one day be a success.😁

That’s right. We don’t know what he wants to do.

So why should we assume he wants to coach?

I haven’t seen any indication he’s serious about coaching.

Twitter was his indication of what is on his mind. So, he is giving it some thought. Like I said, guys like Reed don't just throw shiit out into the universe. They don't play mind ***** games like Mork, Panda, etc. When you are the best, you don't have time for games and cheap talk. They do what works. What got them to where they are in life. Hard work. He could be our Ken Norton Jr. Manny just needs to give him a call. But I fear Manny's geeked out mind and non-football playing *** might not be able to process the intangibles of greatness when it is knocking at his door.

There is nothing about being a goat player that translates to being an effective teacher.

Advertisement
Reed was a tireless worker. I don't think 80 hr work weeks are a problem for him. He loves the game. Reed had a HOF career due to his understanding of the game, not because he was physically the most dominant player (diff from Sean Taylor). He can teach technique and how to diagnose an offense.

Recruits have zero problem telling Sam Malone to go f#ck himself. They would think twice before disrespecting Ed Reed.
He also had instincts, which is impossible to teach.

Dribble boy it is your season now go enjoy
tenor.gif

Advertisement
There is nothing about being a goat player that translates to being an effective teacher.

I said he could be our Ken Norton Jr. I am not saying GOATs translate to great coaches. I'm saying I would give him a try over what is at UM now. Wouldn't hurt right? Fucck Mork gave a fuccking bartender a job and a dude named Patke who a job. Are you really questioning HOF > Bartender? You are outta your ****...Wtf does that even mean bro...

Advertisement
Back