"Alert"

Advertisement
Banda sucks *** but he's going nowhere now with Manny leading the show. But everyone is all happy about that......

as a coach, hes actually done well with the safeties. they've been good on the field under Banda through the last 3 years. so he doesnt suck. as far as recruiting, it'll be hard to convince anyone to join a program that isnt good (at the time these kids decided, we still had richt and lost diaz)

I have a different take. Ed is different. His name has weight. His words have weight. His name has respect. Kids will have to kiss his ***. Ed would be the first Hall of Famer to coach at UM right? I think? Yes, many former players / coaches have failed but they are not on Ed's level. Ed spending the week with the guys before the Notre Dame game made the guys light up. Ed was pumped that whole game. Loved it. Manny needs to fire these chumps and bring in the big dawgs.

spending a week with kids and spending 247 year round going to HS games and camps is a diff ballgame

Advertisement
Patke shouldn’t be taking up a spot.

Dude is living the life. Getting paid for average results. Living in paradise. And probably banging a couple hotties on campus.

Meanwhile, our once future DC Panda is playing candy crush with his phone and sending #makethecribgreat tweets trying to channel his Bieber fever so he can hang with the cool kids. Only to be bodied when they choose BAMA, Clemson, etc...lol.

This bartender **** is so ******* corny and played out.

Was he bartender when he got Gurvan Hall?

He’s coached at the collegiate level for a while now and has done well in his current role at Miami.

they think he sucks now even tho the S play has been good and we fought off Saban for Hall, UGA for Frierson (if he was his main recruiter). when the program was on the upswing, he brought in kids. when we go 7-6, youre gonna end up with nothing.

Advertisement
Stick to Hoops ,I would never question his desire or energy

youre a moron if you think spending a week doing half time speeches is the same as year round recruiting. come the **** on. also, at the end of the day, the main questions will be -- where are you kids getting drafted and how many games did you win?

Reed was a tireless worker. I don't think 80 hr work weeks are a problem for him. He loves the game. Reed had a HOF career due to his understanding of the game, not because he was physically the most dominant player (diff from Sean Taylor). He can teach technique and how to diagnose an offense.

Recruits have zero problem telling Sam Malone to go f#ck himself. They would think twice before disrespecting Ed Reed.

I’m not questioning Reed’s work ethic as a player.

I’m asking if he wants to do it as a coach. He hasn’t really shown any desire to get into coaching. He went the television route, and worked as an assistant for the Bills for one year.

That’s it.

You honestly think Reed would have a hard time getting a coaching job if he REALLY wanted one?

youre a moron if you think spending a week doing half time speeches is the same as year round recruiting. come the **** on. also, at the end of the day, the main questions will be -- where are you kids getting drafted and how many games did you win?
Uh,halftime speeches the **** man spent a college and pro career dominating.STFU

I'd mutch rather have Ed Reed as safeties coach than Banda, and I don't even really want Reed as Safeties coach.

Fact is having a guy on staff who's sole responsibility is to recruit, yet consistently fails, means that guys shouldn't be on staff. Rumoh misses on players too no doubt, but the difference is he's actually coached up the position very well.

Problem is Diaz has a Golden problem where he won't let go of his friend who isn't good at his job. If Banda were fired hed absolutely would NOT find a P5 DB coach job imo. No chance.

Advertisement
This is another reason I had a problem with his choice as DC. He's not a splash hire and we really don't know if he can recruit. The composition of a staff matters and with the current make up of the staff on the defensive side of the ball we needed a big-time hire/recruiter.

Uh,halftime speeches the **** man spent a college and pro career dominating.STFU

and what has he done in coaching? spending a year as an assistant? didnt really have a desire to go into coaching after that and hasn't shown a real interest in getting into college level coaching either.

I'd mutch rather have Ed Reed as safeties coach than Banda, and I don't even really want Reed as Safeties coach.

Fact is having a guy on staff who's sole responsibility is to recruit, yet consistently fails, means that guys shouldn't be on staff. Rumoh misses on players too no doubt, but the difference is he's actually coached up the position very well.

Problem is Diaz has a Golden problem where he won't let go of his friend who isn't good at his job. If Banda were fired hed absolutely would NOT find a P5 DB coach job imo. No chance.

you dont think the safeties were good under banda?

Advertisement

And Banda hasn’t?

that doesnt mean **** if you have zero real desire to get into the college coaching business. sending a tweet out doesnt mean he really wants to be involved. i can guarantee you he was one of the former players pushing miami to hire rex ryan

Advertisement
Back