"Alert"

What are lifetime movies? Don't be afraid to let your femine side out, we don't judge here.

Im walking around wearing your moms panties right this very minute. They feel good, the look good, they smell good and I don’t give a **** who knows.

Advertisement
I said he could be our Ken Norton Jr. I am not saying GOATs translate to great coaches. I'm saying I would give him a try over what is at UM now. Wouldn't hurt right? Fucck Mork gave a fuccking bartender a job and a dude named Patke who a job. Are you really questioning HOF > Bartender? You are outta your ****...Wtf does that even mean bro...
Why would we ***** about unproven coaches and go run and hire an unproven coach?

We need professional teachers and technicians.

PS.. outta your **** yea I dunno I’m tired.

Alert Alert Alert...Panda still can't recruit for shiit...this guy is the biggest clown/bartender on the defensive staff and someone tell me again why Padkey is still a coach at UM and not at some local high school?...Alert my ***.
But **** can he mix a drink!

I said he could be our Ken Norton Jr. I am not saying GOATs translate to great coaches. I'm saying I would give him a try over what is at UM now. Wouldn't hurt right? Fucck Mork gave a fuccking bartender a job and a dude named Patke who a job. Are you really questioning HOF > Bartender? You are outta your ****...Wtf does that even mean bro...
Actually.. maybe you’re right. From just a recruiting perspective, maybe it could work.

Im walking around wearing your moms panties right this very minute. They feel good, the look good, they smell good and I don’t give a **** who knows.
Well maybe I might start judging pretty soon. Don't know how to respond to that

Advertisement
Yeah why would kids want to play for an aggressive top 3 defense?

There’s more going on here than just “bro you gotta close bro.”

Aside from the obvious bag problem, we stink.

Since we’ve joined the ACC, we’ve only beaten UVA and UNC in the same season THREE ******* TIMES.

Until we stop underachieving, this will continue to happen. At some point we have to punch above our weight a little bit.
Top 3 defense built on mostly ****** offenses and stat padding vs G5/FCS teams.

Why would we ***** about unproven coaches and go run and hire an unproven coach?

We need professional teachers and technicians.

PS.. outta your **** yea I dunno I’m tired.

This entire staff is unproven in case you forgot. Yes, yes, 2nd rated defense blah blah blah playing the fuccking bottom feeders of college football does help with the statistics and we all know Manny loves to play the analytics. Because in his mind, the money ball approach wins championships. But the minute Manny plays a proven defense, a proven team, a proven coach, he is the one being aggressively violated.

Well maybe I might start judging pretty soon. Don't know how to respond to that
737477162eb07f1f63afe0aaed66c669--weird-people-at-walmart-walmart-funny.jpg

Advertisement
This entire staff is unproven in case you forgot. Yes, yes, 2nd rated defense blah blah blah playing the fuccking bottom feeders of college football does help with the statistics and we all know Manny loves to play the analytics. Because in his mind, the money ball approach wins championships. But the minute Manny plays a proven defense, a proven team, a proven coach, he is the one being aggressively violated.
Get your point, I have a hard time knocking a defense that had to deal with What he has on the O and ST.

Advertisement
you literally have explained his desire to get into recruiting other than a tweet and 1 year as an assistant then tv work. keep talking like a dumbass tho
Why don't you tell us why a man that has been a succes at every step of his life would fail you Dumdass.

Ed wants to be Miami's Head Coach. He has little interest in being somebody's assistant there.

Miami had an All American safety recruit playing in the game. Unfortunate to see all the energy go toward guys that go elsewhere.

Advertisement
have 3, 4 game losing streaks during these kids recruiting cycle and expect to land them ROFL. and the pope is black too right.

Why don't you tell us why a man that has been a succes at every step of his life would fail you Dumdass.

ok DUMBASS, bc maybe hes never been a college coach and being a HOF player doesnt translate to coaching or even recruiting. we do know he spent 1 season as an assistant DB coach in 2016 and never sought to get back into it elsewhere when he was let go by Buffalo. We havent seen him express even a big desire to get into college coaching ranks (as dorsey has) and along with that, recruiting. its not a part time job for someone who isnt completely enthused with coaching. if you think hes unemployed as a coach bc no one has given him a chance since 2016, idk what to tell you

ok DUMBASS, bc maybe hes never been a college coach and being a HOF player doesnt translate to coaching or even recruiting. we do know he spent 1 season as an assistant DB coach in 2016 and never sought to get back into it elsewhere when he was let go by Buffalo. We havent seen him express even a big desire to get into college coaching ranks (as dorsey has) and along with that, recruiting. its not a part time job for someone who isnt completely enthused with coaching. if you think hes unemployed as a coach bc no one has given him a chance since 2016, idk what to tell you
You can believe in tha dribble boys n I will believe in a GD Hurricane legend until I don't, so don't bother me again OK

Advertisement
Back