ACCCG Not Headed Back to Charlotte

Advertisement
I love how everyone hates millenials but not the azzholes who raised them...maybe if your generation didn't hate people for no ******* reason like skin color and where they want to put their ****s/****s, millenials wouldn't feel the need to be so politically correct.

Being a millennial has nothing to do with being ok with mental health ppl calling themselves the opposite ***. or all this other delusional liberal social bs thats being forced down everyones throats to accept as normal when its not.

There is a difference with not agreeing with someones belief, but minding your own business, and not being ok with someones belief and going out of your way to make someone's life more difficult. I do agree that believing you're a woman, when you're born with a dyck is a mental disorder. But I mind my own business because they don't pose a threat to me or society. And last I checked, we don't discriminate against people with mental illness or mental disorders in the country. At least not anymore..

The reason why you feel certain issues are being pushed down your throat, is because people still feel they're being treated different/unjust. Gheys are still seen negative from a vast majority of the population. However, there have been more rapes of young boys by priest and sick fücks like Sandusky who claim to be "straight" than ghey men or transsexuals. But it is not the catholic priest or the coaches who people view as monsters and are afraid of. Because when it comes to priest and coaches, people realize that the majority of the are good, but those same sentiments don't apply to the other group of people unfortunately.

As someone who's political views are in the middle, I can admit that liberals are annoying AF more often than not, but the hypocrisy from the conservative folks who preach small government is baffling. it is ussually them writing some bill preventing people from doing certain things when they don't agree with their way of life. conservatives need to focus on more important things other than bathroom laws and abortion. Live and let live, "it takes two to lambada". A ghey dude in an elevator told me that once. I don't know what he meant but it makes sense.

I agree with your post about minding your own business / staying in your lane... which is what the LGBT agenda doesnt do. nobody is stressing about gxy and transexuals daily except the LGBT lobbyist and the Democratic party that thinks catering to them (when i say them im referring to the lobbyist not the individual) is a winning formula for success???

This bathroom issue was made up by LGBT and ONLY became a huge issue bc President Obama made it a huge issue for some dumb@ss reason. And it's only going to be so much ppl can take before the other side stands up for what they believe in as well and it's crazy that ppl act so in disbelief that's occurring.

Has nothing to do with hate either bc liberals and conservatives both hate those that dont side with their agenda.

Were black people staying in their lane when they faught for civil rights? My argument is just for the freedom to do whatever the **** you want with your body. The problem isn't republicans or democrats, it's conservatives....and there is a difference. Anyone who argues against LGBT using religion is automatically an idiot to me, and that's what the majority of conservatives do.

But again, the hb2 law is a problem, because statistically not allowing people to use the bathroom they associate themselves with does cause more suicides, and secondly the hb2 law isn't primarily about bathrooms. It's about making it more difficult for the LGBT community to obtain civil rights. Plus legislation such as this leads to more hate crime.

I really don't see the difference between what the LGBT community is fighting for and what the African American community was and still is fighting for.

Also the purpose of the law clearly isn't to make it so men aren't just going into women's bathroom to be creepy, because this would mean any transgender male would still have to go in a females bathroom, which would still be the same situation. It's about more than that

Last edited:
No wonder our generations have way higher rates of divorce and horrendous work ethic.

We can't even commit to our own ****s.

Politics aside, how does HB2 or it's lack thereof, have an impact on the community's ability to "ensure a safe, healthy, discrimination free atmosphere"

The NCAA is saying that there is an impact on the game which creates the lack of a safe, healthy, and discrimination-free atmosphere. Really? How? Why do they lie like that? Why not tell the truth? Which is that they have made a political decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with anything that takes away the game from Carolina. I hate how Carolina-centric the ACC is, so I'm ecstatic about this, especially if it comes back to Florida which I think it will. It makes the most sense.

My point is whatever side you fall on this law, this is an effort to back a political stand and be politically correct. Just tell the truth. For political reasons you don't want to have the game in Carolina. But don't pretend like this law affects anybody's safety or enjoyment. It doesn't.

The law being on the books or not on the books makes absolutely no difference. It's up to that community to pass laws which they think benefit its citizens, and they should be free to do so. They can also create enough political groundswell to repeal the law. But the NCAA's actions are strictly political. But like I said before I'm thrilled that the game is out of Carolina.

Seems like one of the few times these athletic programs are actually treating the athletes as people and not just money. This law isn't something these schools agree with so they are taking a stand. This isn't just about football, and it's entirely possible this law could affect student athletes that could be participating in acc sports.
And no **** these actions against North Carolina are political, that's what happens when you tell 5-10% of the country they don't deserve basic equal rights as others.

Again, that's a different discussion.

I'm saying it's dishonest to say the law, or lack thereof has any impact on the game. Which is what they said. Just state the actual reasons rather than adding that load of bullshīt. Being for or against the law is irrelevant in this context. I'm disagreeing with the organizational behavior lie-speak exhibited, which is real typical, whether it's government, companies or civic organizations.

It doesn't have to impact the actual game itself. I think they mean the law can impact the student (and fans) that attend these games. Obviously this isn't going to affect the score of a basketball game. But that's not what this is about. What happens when there's g.ay/transgender students on the team and they have to play in North Carolina? I think you're looking at it wrong tbh. These students spend more time when they travel not actually playing in the game. And he'll, what happens when they need to go to the bathroom at halftime? Legally speaking they might not be able to use the same bathroom as their own teammates because the state is discriminating against them.
Also you should realize that to us this may just seem like something very unimportant but if you aren't g.ayor trans this really is a big deal. Pretty sure the relationship between being not allowed to use the restroom you identify with and suicide isn't an insignificant number.

Jesus Christ.... So your saying there would be a transgender women actually make a mens basketball team and want to be in the mens locker room bathroom even though she doesnt identify as aman ? Or are you saying thre would be a transgender man actually make the basketball team? Either wAY
53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif

There can be a person born male who identifies as female and has been receiving estrogen doses to undergo the transformation and wants to or has had sexual reassignment surgery that is competing in an NCAA event who is not allowed to use the women's bathroom. Also if that person wants to use the bathroom it creates a problem because someone who looks like a woman is in a male bathroom. It's not like transgender people just replace their ****/****** and that's it, no the pay get boob jobs and whatever else

If you think there are no transgender people playing sports, you're wrong. If you think there are no transgender student who may attend these contests, again, you're wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After 5 pages of this...and carefully considering my issues...I've come to learn a few things about myself.....1) I have a d!ck,..and I like using it (but I'm unsure if that's politically correct) 2). I have in the past used a women's restroom (mens room was in use, and I wasn't waiting. I locked the door to prevent any issues, did my deed, and was on my way)..maybe that's offensive, maybe not!! But the lack of a urinal in there didn't cause any morale disconect!! 3) I've learned the LBGT ideologies have left me concerned that perhaps at the end of the day...I'm just simply a ******* trapped in a mans body!! Afraid ill never be right after reading this thread..and all this time I was ok with me!!

The trannies are showing themselves up in here.

Lol. A lot of this trans shît is a farce. Unfortunately, I've seen it 1st hand with high school and college age kids related to someone close to me and these are kids who are lost and trying to latch on to something. There's been a massive increase of it over the last few years. Its a trend. Its also annoying as Fûck to deal with personally when it's a farce.I don't hit my kids but some of these kids need their asses kicked.
You ain't lying.

Just a bunch more people trying to be accepted into a group, and people being forced to deal with it rather than understand it on their own terms.

Quit ****ing mixing politics and sports.

This thread has gone full political potato.

Lol. A lot of this trans shît is a farce. Unfortunately, I've seen it 1st hand with high school and college age kids related to someone close to me and these are kids who are lost and trying to latch on to something. There's been a massive increase of it over the last few years. Its a trend. Its also annoying as Fûck to deal with personally when it's a farce.I don't hit my kids but some of these kids need their asses kicked.
You ain't lying.

Just a bunch more people trying to be accepted into a group, and people being forced to deal with it rather than understand it on their own terms.

We need a special someone to get a mod to lock it...wonder if there is anyone so brave in here.

You ain't lying.

We need a special someone to get a mod to lock it...wonder if there is anyone so brave in here.

Lol. If the integrity of a diva recruit is questioned, then it's almost guaranteed that a special someone will have it locked.

Advertisement
The ACCCG needs to be back in Florida but it's weak as fck that fake politics is the reason why

Totally support the politics behind the decision. Good for the ACC.

We have a White Knight! I'm sure you support the NBA for pulling out the All-Star game from NC as well... even thought they still play games in China. Or Pay-pal pulling out 400 jobs from NC while setting up camp in Saudi Arabia.

The ACCCG needs to be back in Florida but it's weak as fck that fake politics is the reason why

Totally support the politics behind the decision. Good for the ACC.

We have a White Knight! I'm sure you support the NBA for pulling out the All-Star game from NC as well... even thought they still play games in China. Or Pay-pal pulling out 400 jobs from NC while setting up camp in Saudi Arabia.

So a person isn't allowed to choose which subjects they care about? Makes total sense that if somebody wants to support LGBT causes they better go protest human rights violations in China.

The bathroom bill had a sound basis for passing that basis being that any pervert on the street can go into a womens bathroom because on that day he happened to feel like a woman( perhaps when your daughter is in there alone). You may disagree because it descrininates against the one tenth of one percent of the population that are transgender but they should understand. The ncaa position is phony. It has nothing to do with fan safety. It has everything to do with punishing an entire state including many colleges as usual because they are dictated by their left wing political bias.Moves like this,promote bias not the opposite. Most people are fair and absent the hypocricy ofsome like these they can find ways to work things out.

Last edited:
You ain't lying.

Lol. If the integrity of a diva recruit is questioned, then it's almost guaranteed that a special someone will have it locked.

HAHA special someone be like "that's my recruit"

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
NC is going to flush a billion dollars away because they're scared of /trans people. Hilarious. Remember when they didn't let black people use the same bathrooms too? That turned out well.

Yes, not letting people with a ***** use the same intimate facilities as someone with a ******, is the EXACT same as not letting a black ***** use the same intimate facilities as a white *****. Even though Title IX allows *** based segregated bathrooms, and the Obama Administration actually used the term "segregation" when arguing how *** based bathroom segregation is permissible. Hmmmmm...

I would feel more weird seeing a woman in the bathroom. I may or may not know if it is actually a man. Actually, knowing it is a man would make me feel even more weird.

I love how a law that basically is in place for the less than 1% of the population causes these things. ******* **** and Tranny ruining things for everyone.

This thread definitely delivered lol.. I'm against any forms of discrimination, regardless. It's no different than the Sharia law that's stoning folks for cheating on their husband or for being , maybe not as archaic, but the basic religious tenets is there when someone decided to write that bill. Once you create one law of discrimination, you tend to have two or three to follow. Just my take, and then on top of that, those tranny were probably using the woman's bathroom for decades, we didn't care enough to stop them then, so why stop them now, cause of what, we're trying to protect the kids. Kids are more likely to be molested, sexually abuse or assaulted by a family member than a freakin cross dresser. It's backdoor way of trying to exert religious power and doctrine into everybody lives, and I'm always going to be against that ish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Homosexuals are so "old news" transsexuals are the new cool. When that victim group becomes old news what's next?

I'm so grateful that I've lived long enough to witness the goofy thinking processes popular these days.

One poster even wants the thread locked, not unusual for folks these days who try to shut up people they disagree with.
Why not just say, "This is a football board, not a forum for social activism?"

Do go on.

Are we allowed to identify as anything we want?

This actually sounds like it could be fun!

I want my own, personal restroom at every event I go to. As a genderless Asian Italian Native American trapped inside a white mans body, my struggle is real. I need a safe place to pee, too. Now, if I can just convince enough people to vote in politicians that feel my pain, I might just get it.

You ain't lying.

I thought with my previous post it might have happened,..you see how far that got us!!

Advertisement
Back