ACCCG Not Headed Back to Charlotte

Advertisement
9 pages and so much was accomplished. Well done. This has been a most enjoyable ****ing contest (pun intended) where anti-HB2ers get to flex their intellectual superiority (self-ascribed) and pro-HB2ers get to complain about the liberal agenda.

Somebody who incorporates O$Uck's nickname in his screen name is criticizing people on a 'Canes board for demonstrating, unlike the brain dead $uckeye grad/fan base, that they can bring critical thinking and give and take to an issue? Sorry if this board is more intelligent, than say the House of Representatives, formerly lead by Ohioan sell-out John Boehner and currently led by Miami of OHIO grad super sell-out Paul Ryan. Let's not forget arrogant O$Uck grad John "I'll stayin this race to Cleveland" Kasich too.

Quick, get this plate while it is still available the from the Ohio Bureau (because "Department" was too many letters for most Ohioan's) of Motor Vehicles, before Urban's latest coed girlfriend does:

View attachment 43766

It's not very intelligent to jump to conclusions. Yes I currently live in Ohio (not that it has anything to do with this conversation), but I am a native of Miami. As a matter of fact, I hate OSU with a passion but moved here as a result of my dad's military service. Regardless, my point still stands. More importantly, as an adult who enjoys meaningful and productive dialogue, this thread and many conversations with people like yourself, have proven to be fruitless and amount to nothing. But good luck winning your ****ing contest.

Furthermore..I have to ask..as this is politics were discussing....how in the name of God, can a country of 250 million people of voting age, only find a Donald trump, and, a Hillary clinton for presidential candidates?? You mean of 250 mil people, these 2 are our best 2 options?.......now im begining to identify with/ as an ostrich!!..I just wanna burry my head in the sand!! Oh...and get this...just last week I heard they now have more evidence that we screwed the pooch on yet another election!! I love politics!!!!

Furthermore..I have to ask..as this is politics were discussing....how in the name of God, can a country of 250 million people of voting age, only find a Donald trump, and, a Hillary clinton for presidential candidates?? You mean of 250 mil people, these 2 are our best 2 options?.......now im begining to identify with/ as an ostrich!!..I just wanna burry my head in the sand!! Oh...and get this...just last week I heard they now have more evidence that we screwed the pooch on yet another election!! I love politics!!!!
Lol, I feel your pain. For the first time since 1968, I did not vote. It's that bad.

Well there were better candidates. But Bernie very clearly got ****ed by the DNC. And Biden imo would have had an easy win, had he decided to run. Honestly any democrat not named Clinton would have had an easy win over Trump or Cruz.

Advertisement
9 pages and so much was accomplished. Well done. This has been a most enjoyable ****ing contest (pun intended) where anti-HB2ers get to flex their intellectual superiority (self-ascribed) and pro-HB2ers get to complain about the liberal agenda.

Somebody who incorporates O$Uck's nickname in his screen name is criticizing people on a 'Canes board for demonstrating, unlike the brain dead $uckeye grad/fan base, that they can bring critical thinking and give and take to an issue? Sorry if this board is more intelligent, than say the House of Representatives, formerly lead by Ohioan sell-out John Boehner and currently led by Miami of OHIO grad super sell-out Paul Ryan. Let's not forget arrogant O$Uck grad John "I'll stayin this race to Cleveland" Kasich too.

Quick, get this plate while it is still available the from the Ohio Bureau (because "Department" was too many letters for most Ohioan's) of Motor Vehicles, before Urban's latest coed girlfriend does:

View attachment 43766

It's not very intelligent to jump to conclusions. Yes I currently live in Ohio (not that it has anything to do with this conversation), but I am a native of Miami. As a matter of fact, I hate OSU with a passion but moved here as a result of my dad's military service. Regardless, my point still stands. More importantly, as an adult who enjoys meaningful and productive dialogue, this thread and many conversations with people like yourself, have proven to be fruitless and amount to nothing. But good luck winning your ****ing contest.

Jumping to conclusions and intelligence have nothing to do with selecting a screen name which contains the nickname of a team you profess "to hate with a passion." Don't see much "CanefaninGatorland" or "CanefaninSeminoleland" on here, but I will chalk it up to the constant barrage of $uckeye media we BOTH experience.

I believe both your Father and I served this country (heck, probably at the same base in Ohio even) so that such "****ing" contests CAN occur. People are expressing their views, sometimes as passionately as you claim to despise O$Uck, but nobody is getting hurt; they are exchanging ideas and maybe opening each other's minds to their point of view. Would you rather debate be shut down, like what has recently occured at UC Berkley or Middlebury? In those two instances, violence was used to oppress free speech; do you think that is okay?

Can they move the ACC title game to Florida? It would be especially great if they moved it to Sun Life Stadium.

View attachment 43766

Jumping to conclusions and intelligence have nothing to do with selecting a screen name which contains the nickname of a team you profess "to hate with a passion." Don't see much "CanefaninGatorland" or "CanefaninSeminoleland" on here, but I will chalk it up to the constant barrage of $uckeye media we BOTH experience.

I believe both your Father and I served this country (heck, probably at the same base in Ohio even) so that such "****ing" contests CAN occur. People are expressing their views, sometimes as passionately as you claim to despise O$Uck, but nobody is getting hurt; they are exchanging ideas and maybe opening each other's minds to their point of view. Would you rather debate be shut down, like what has recently occured at UC Berkley or Middlebury? In those two instances, violence was used to oppress free speech; do you think that is okay?

First of all, thank you for your service. You're allowed to have an opinion on my screen name, I really don't care. The discussion is not where my problem is. It's the ancillary things surrounding it. I think healthy dialogue and debate are what needs to happen more. The constant need to prove that "I'm smarter than you and if you don't recognize my genius and my point of view, then you're an idiot" is my problem. Stay on topic, be respectful, and maybe some of these issues can be resolved. Maybe

Btw, the screen name was chosen to underscore the fact that I am in essence "behind enemy lines".

The problem is that by creating this law, which on its face challenges the idea of equality between people, they are taking a stand. If you identify as a woman, then so the **** be it. How do you enforce this law? What societal purpose does this law serve? It doesn't, it's appealing to idiots who still think that you can catch "The " like it's the flu or something.

This law on its face does no such thing. Men and women are not equal between the legs. Nobody has ever argued otherwise.
Once again, it must be pointed out, that NONE of the liberal parties in ANY of this lawsuits, whether it be the Obama administration or the legal teams for the transgender plaintiffs, have argued that the government is not allowed, nor should it not be allowed, to discriminate as it relates to the bathroom and ***. That is just some made up talking point that people that don't understand the issues in these cases, are using. "Oh my god it's discrimination." Yes, it is. And the Obama administration literally said "segregation" is perfectly okay between the sexes in bathrooms.
And your enforcement question is just silly. It's pretty easy to enforce this law against most people. The law only regulates government buildings, which frequently have security. And most people can't "pass." If I wanted to go into the women's room, I would quickly run into issues, because I don't look anything like a woman. And the law isn't seeking to stop people that have transitioned. So "enforcement" is irrelevant as it relates to them as well.

Said I wouldn't respond again, but just to let you know they've officially repealed portions of the law:
North Carolina Repeals Portions Of Controversial 'Bathroom Bill' : The Two-Way : NPR

and oh look they left the portion about prohibiting anti-discrimination against LGBT. hmmm, wonder why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back