ACCCG Not Headed Back to Charlotte

What's funny is that morons say they support these laws in order to "Protect Children" from predators. Just remember: Jerry Sandusky, Gacy and others all abused children, and they ALL USED THE MEN'S RESTROOM. Let's cut the bull: We could make every restroom gender neutral, and nothing would change. This isn't about protecting children, or being morally upstanding, it's about finding a new way to ostracize people we don't understand. I can't wrap my mind around someone wanting to change their ***, but that doesn't mean we should make laws telling adults how to manage their own lives, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Who is going to enforce HB2? "Hey you, woman that looks like a man, pull up your dress" It's a stupid law, period.

Advertisement
What's funny is that morons say they support these laws in order to "Protect Children" from predators. Just remember: Jerry Sandusky, Gacy and others all abused children, and they ALL USED THE MEN'S RESTROOM. Let's cut the bull: We could make every restroom gender neutral, and nothing would change. This isn't about protecting children, or being morally upstanding, it's about finding a new way to ostracize people we don't understand. I can't wrap my mind around someone wanting to change their ***, but that doesn't mean we should make laws telling adults how to manage their own lives, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. Who is going to enforce HB2? "Hey you, woman that looks like a man, pull up your dress" It's a stupid law, period.

You know why you can't wrap your mind around it? Because it is impossible to actually do. The DNA don't tell no fibs. A man without his man parts will never be a woman, just a man without his parts. Same goes for a woman. Let me know when a woman becomes a man and fathers a child. They can pretend all they want, and I really don't care, but we need to have an honest discussion about it.

Here's what I want to know. The left has always wanted tolerance, yet they don't want to talk about loving these people just the way they are. No, they need surgery to be what they want to be, when in truth they are not becoming that at all. It is terribly sad. Maybe if they felt loved as they were they wouldn't feel the need to change.

As for the law in NC... Of course it's all political. When has politics not been political? Yes, it causes division. Yes, some creeps will be creeps regardless of laws. And for those poor people whom these laws actually effect, which are very few, they will just have to deal with it. You can't make everyone happy all the time.

9 pages and so much was accomplished. Well done. This has been a most enjoyable ****ing contest (pun intended) where anti-HB2ers get to flex their intellectual superiority (self-ascribed) and pro-HB2ers get to complain about the liberal agenda.

9 pages and so much was accomplished. Well done. This has been a most enjoyable ****ing contest (pun intended) where anti-HB2ers get to flex their intellectual superiority (self-ascribed) and pro-HB2ers get to complain about the liberal agenda.

Somebody who incorporates O$Uck's nickname in his screen name is criticizing people on a 'Canes board for demonstrating, unlike the brain dead $uckeye grad/fan base, that they can bring critical thinking and give and take to an issue? Sorry if this board is more intelligent, than say the House of Representatives, formerly lead by Ohioan sell-out John Boehner and currently led by Miami of OHIO grad super sell-out Paul Ryan. Let's not forget arrogant O$Uck grad John "I'll stayin this race to Cleveland" Kasich too.

Quick, get this plate while it is still available the from the Ohio Bureau (because "Department" was too many letters for most Ohioan's) of Motor Vehicles, before Urban's latest coed girlfriend does:

Oplate 7.jpg

Full on political discussion!!! Someone earlier asked someone to lock the thread...I tried,.. Obviously to no avail!! I refuse to throw out names like pope,..jobe...blades...as those young men are simply ballers who just wanna play ball ..I refuse to talk a bunch o **** about the peoples whose opinions make no sense to me either!!! However...in my final ditch effort to take one for the team,..here goes nothing!! Anyone wanna join in,.. Be my guest!!
Gaytors...Seminholes...dalvin crook!!
Gaytors ...Seminholes...dalvin crook!
Gaytors...Seminholes...dalvin crook!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

You know why you can't wrap your mind around it? Because it is impossible to actually do. The DNA don't tell no fibs. A man without his man parts will never be a woman, just a man without his parts. Same goes for a woman. Let me know when a woman becomes a man and fathers a child. They can pretend all they want, and I really don't care, but we need to have an honest discussion about it.

Here's what I want to know. The left has always wanted tolerance, yet they don't want to talk about loving these people just the way they are. No, they need surgery to be what they want to be, when in truth they are not becoming that at all. It is terribly sad. Maybe if they felt loved as they were they wouldn't feel the need to change.

As for the law in NC... Of course it's all political. When has politics not been political? Yes, it causes division. Yes, some creeps will be creeps regardless of laws. And for those poor people whom these laws actually effect, which are very few, they will just have to deal with it. You can't make everyone happy all the time.

Just remember, people who thought that it was fine that Black people drank at separate drinking fountains also used the "Just deal with it" line of thought too. Again, just because I can't wrap my mind around someone doing something, doesn't mean it should be illegal, especially if it isn't hurting anyone else. If you want to chop off your wang, that's your business, just like if you want to cross dress, that's your business. Government shouldn't be in the business of telling a competent adult how they should live their lives, unless their lifestyle choice directly affects someone else. Just like Marriage, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home isn't my concern, nor do I care to make it so.

While were discussing govt sticking their nose where it needn't be.....mandated insurance sux peter too!! If I'm able to pay my bills...why does that mean the ins company should get my money? I don't work my a$$ off to help support the insurance moguls of the world!!

I just ***-u-me since this is a political thread,.. I would stick this in here!! Kinda like the junk drawer at the house..its not trash,.. But its not entirely useful either

Last edited:
Transgender people who have not taken surgical and legal steps to change the gender noted on their birth certificates have no legal right under state law to use public restrooms of the gender with which they identify

The bathroom part is what gets the news because of Paypal, NCAA, and others but there is much more to it.

lol. Yes, you have to actually TRANSITION to the *** you want to be, as the "man" in that photo has done. If you're telling me he hasn't transitioned, and so is trying to walk into the men's room with full t*ts and a$$ out in "his" best Friday night dress, well that "photo" argument doesn't have the same impact on the viewer.
Once you actually transition, just have yourself legally declared a man. Which is exactly what you should do. If you want to be legally treated as a man, you should actually legally change your ***.

Just remember, people who thought that it was fine that Black people drank at separate drinking fountains also used the "Just deal with it" line of thought too. Again, just because I can't wrap my mind around someone doing something, doesn't mean it should be illegal, especially if it isn't hurting anyone else. If you want to chop off your wang, that's your business, just like if you want to cross dress, that's your business. Government shouldn't be in the business of telling a competent adult how they should live their lives, unless their lifestyle choice directly affects someone else. Just like Marriage, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home isn't my concern, nor do I care to make it so.

None of that is happening in this situation. The government isn't telling people they can't cross dress or chop off anything. So I have no idea what you are talking about.
Now, as it relates to government buildings, the government can't "stay out of it." The government has to take some kind of stance as to what occurs within a government building. It's literally impossible for it not to.

Advertisement

None of that is happening in this situation. The government isn't telling people they can't cross dress or chop off anything. So I have no idea what you are talking about.
Now, as it relates to government buildings, the government can't "stay out of it." The government has to take some kind of stance as to what occurs within a government building. It's literally impossible for it not to.

The problem is that by creating this law, which on its face challenges the idea of equality between people, they are taking a stand. If you identify as a woman, then so the **** be it. How do you enforce this law? What societal purpose does this law serve? It doesn't, it's appealing to idiots who still think that you can catch "The " like it's the flu or something.

Transgender people who have not taken surgical and legal steps to change the gender noted on their birth certificates have no legal right under state law to use public restrooms of the gender with which they identify

The bathroom part is what gets the news because of Paypal, NCAA, and others but there is much more to it.

lol. Yes, you have to actually TRANSITION to the *** you want to be, as the "man" in that photo has done. If you're telling me he hasn't transitioned, and so is trying to walk into the men's room with full t*ts and a$$ out in "his" best Friday night dress, well that "photo" argument doesn't have the same impact on the viewer.
Once you actually transition, just have yourself legally declared a man. Which is exactly what you should do. If you want to be legally treated as a man, you should actually legally change your ***.

Right because in a state that makes these laws its just so easy to get your birth certificate changed? They make it easy right? You are an idiot.

How about the federal goverment should stay out of these matters, then you wouldn't read about states addressing them. Blaming the states for responding politically when the federal government wildly outsteps its authority for obviously politically partisan reasons is dumb, imo.

How about the federal goverment should stay out of these matters, then you wouldn't read about states addressing them. Blaming the states for responding politically when the federal government wildly outsteps its authority for obviously politically partisan reasons is dumb, imo.

This had nothing to do with the federal gov. in NC. This was an ordinance put in place by Charlotte, then NC state legislature went nuts and made this law.

Advertisement

This had nothing to do with the federal gov. in NC. This was an ordinance put in place by Charlotte, then NC state legislature went nuts and made this law.

This entire issue started because the federal govt made bathrooms and transexuals a topic. It didn't come out of nowhere. The feds wildly overstepped their Constitutional role in getting into *** and identity matters as they have. It was done, moreover, for purely cynical political reaaons.

The problem is that by creating this law, which on its face challenges the idea of equality between people, they are taking a stand. If you identify as a woman, then so the **** be it. How do you enforce this law? What societal purpose does this law serve? It doesn't, it's appealing to idiots who still think that you can catch "The " like it's the flu or something.

This law on its face does no such thing. Men and women are not equal between the legs. Nobody has ever argued otherwise.
Once again, it must be pointed out, that NONE of the liberal parties in ANY of this lawsuits, whether it be the Obama administration or the legal teams for the transgender plaintiffs, have argued that the government is not allowed, nor should it not be allowed, to discriminate as it relates to the bathroom and ***. That is just some made up talking point that people that don't understand the issues in these cases, are using. "Oh my god it's discrimination." Yes, it is. And the Obama administration literally said "segregation" is perfectly okay between the sexes in bathrooms.
And your enforcement question is just silly. It's pretty easy to enforce this law against most people. The law only regulates government buildings, which frequently have security. And most people can't "pass." If I wanted to go into the women's room, I would quickly run into issues, because I don't look anything like a woman. And the law isn't seeking to stop people that have transitioned. So "enforcement" is irrelevant as it relates to them as well.

Last edited:
Right because in a state that makes these laws its just so easy to get your birth certificate changed? They make it easy right? You are an idiot.

Yeah, dealing with government can suck. Such is life. If you want to have your name be legally something different, you fill out the paperwork. If you want your *** to be legally something different, you fill out the paperwork.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yelling, dealing with government can suck. Such is life. If you want to have your name be legally something different, you fill out the paperwork. If you want your *** to be legally something different, you fill out the paperwork.

Exacept when you stand in front of a judge who is in favor of HB2 and they ask for the reasoning behind changing and then you are denied. Paperwork is the least of the worries.

Exacept when you stand in front of a judge who is in favor of HB2 and they ask for the reasoning behind changing and then you are denied. Paperwork is the least of the worries.

Huh? there is no "standing in front of a judge." It's just like changing your name. In fact, the exact same division of the court does it. You put in a request. You accompany your doctor's note saying you have changed your ***. The request is approved, and a new birth certificate is issued to you. Congrats, Brandon. You are now Brenda.

Huh? there is no "standing in front of a judge." It's just like changing your name. In fact, the exact same division of the court does it. You put in a request. You accompany your doctor's note saying you have changed your ***. The request is approved, and a new birth certificate is issued to you. Congrats, Brandon. You are now Brenda.

You are correct about NC, other states not so much. Also if you have not had the reassignment surgery and still carry male parts but identify as a women, you cannot change your certificate. With the cost being stuid high and not covered by insurance, it is probably more common than one thinks. Still your original statement was they just go with what they identify as, that is incorrect your birth certificate must be changed. This should all go away if they can alter the stupid bill. Our new Gov. has tried but the NC GOP lead state wont let it happen. The other parts of the bill are just as dumb, and we have lost about 3.5 billion from it so far in this state.

We have a generation of young people so indoctrinated by progressive teachers that they can't even discern between a girl and a boy. This moralistic narcissism pervades college campuses. Its the other side of the Hitler Youth -this time the propaganda is for permissiveness even if it destroys social order.
Born a boy and are depressed with severe dysphoria and self loathing? Sure get a temporary lift in mood with a *** change only to realize in a few years the dysphoria and self loathing returns.But we as a society have to subject our kids to these types going to opposite *** bathrooms to cater to this pathology.Make no mistake-its pathology.
When deviancy becomes normalized the society itself becomes deviant. Such deviancy occurred in 5th century Athens and in Rome and led to the decline of both empires. We are clearly headed in that direction.

Advertisement
Back