ACCCG Not Headed Back to Charlotte

Advertisement
The idiotic thing is the NC law is intended to cancel out laws that would cancel out the status quo.
The status quo is one biological *** can't use the bathroom intended for the other biological ***.
Charlotte passed a law changing this.
The state passed a law changing it back.

Most states don't have the NC law because they don't have the Charlotte law. Meaning the status quo in basically every state is: if you have a *****, you can't go into the women's room. And yet, the ACC is holding events in all of those states.

NCAA, like ESPN, are run by politically correct left wing pussies. At the end of the day they give zero ****s about a transgender.

Last edited:
Politics aside, how does HB2 or it's lack thereof, have an impact on the community's ability to "ensure a safe, healthy, discrimination free atmosphere"

The NCAA is saying that there is an impact on the game which creates the lack of a safe, healthy, and discrimination-free atmosphere. Really? How? Why do they lie like that? Why not tell the truth? Which is that they have made a political decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with anything that takes away the game from Carolina. I hate how Carolina-centric the ACC is, so I'm ecstatic about this, especially if it comes back to Florida which I think it will. It makes the most sense.

My point is whatever side you fall on this law, this is an effort to back a political stand and be politically correct. Just tell the truth. For political reasons you don't want to have the game in Carolina. But don't pretend like this law affects anybody's safety or enjoyment. It doesn't.

The law being on the books or not on the books makes absolutely no difference. It's up to that community to pass laws which they think benefit its citizens, and they should be free to do so. They can also create enough political groundswell to repeal the law. But the NCAA's actions are strictly political. But like I said before I'm thrilled that the game is out of Carolina.

While I'd tend to agree with almost all of your points, there's also an easy out for people of our mindset. It's something like this- "Hey, the NCAA and other entities aren't being intellectually honest in their rationales......but it's a free market and they'll pay the price if there's a legitimate backlash."

I stop analyzing it there and sleep better knowing that conference will be spending less time in Charlotte and Greensboro and more in the major cities on the eastern seaboard that will justify the "Atlantic Coast" moniker instead of the "All Carolina" one. I can't stand Boeheim but had to massively agree with his take on the ACC Hoops Tourney.

Can't disagree with what you're saying. I'm not saying that the NCAA, as an independent organization doesn't have a right to do what they did. They can **** well put the game wherever they please. I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy of their statement. They have a right to do what they did. And from my perspective, I'm happy the game's out of Carolina. I'll take that all day every day. I would've preferred a more honest statement though. I'm just allergic to bull****

It's not natural. It's a learned behavior. Just like how Americans are afraid to go to the beach nude but everywhere in Europe it's not only accepted it's normal.

Literally as natural as it gets. It's why humans have been segregating intimate facilities since we formed civilizations. There's nothing "irrational" about feeling vulnerable when you engage in certain intimate behavior. It's why we see it in lots of animals. Cats are notorious for needing the litter box to be in a certain spot, otherwise they won't use it and will go in another part of the house. Why??? They feel vulnerable when taking a sh*t, so will only go in places in the home they feel comfortable at. If the litter box isn't in that location, good luck...

Advertisement
Politics aside, how does HB2 or it's lack thereof, have an impact on the community's ability to "ensure a safe, healthy, discrimination free atmosphere"

The NCAA is saying that there is an impact on the game which creates the lack of a safe, healthy, and discrimination-free atmosphere. Really? How? Why do they lie like that? Why not tell the truth? Which is that they have made a political decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with anything that takes away the game from Carolina. I hate how Carolina-centric the ACC is, so I'm ecstatic about this, especially if it comes back to Florida which I think it will. It makes the most sense.

My point is whatever side you fall on this law, this is an effort to back a political stand and be politically correct. Just tell the truth. For political reasons you don't want to have the game in Carolina. But don't pretend like this law affects anybody's safety or enjoyment. It doesn't.

The law being on the books or not on the books makes absolutely no difference. It's up to that community to pass laws which they think benefit its citizens, and they should be free to do so. They can also create enough political groundswell to repeal the law. But the NCAA's actions are strictly political. But like I said before I'm thrilled that the game is out of Carolina.

Seems like one of the few times these athletic programs are actually treating the athletes as people and not just money. This law isn't something these schools agree with so they are taking a stand. This isn't just about football, and it's entirely possible this law could affect student athletes that could be participating in acc sports.
And no **** these actions against North Carolina are political, that's what happens when you tell 5-10% of the country they don't deserve basic equal rights as others.

I just want the ACCCG in Florida, I'm tired of the control that Tobacco Road has had over this conference.

The political angle on both sides of this is ****** stupid...

It's not natural. It's a learned behavior. Just like how Americans are afraid to go to the beach nude but everywhere in Europe it's not only accepted it's normal.

Literally as natural as it gets. It's why humans have been segregating intimate facilities since we formed civilizations. There's nothing "irrational" about feeling vulnerable when you engage in certain intimate behavior. It's why we see it in lots of animals. Cats are notorious for needing the litter box to be in a certain spot, otherwise they won't use it and will go in another part of the house. Why??? They feel vulnerable when taking a sh*t, so will only go in places in the home they feel comfortable at. If the litter box isn't in that location, good luck...

So again i ask, what makes this different than a 1950 law banning black people from using "white" restrooms. Will they stop at transgender? Why not ban muslims from bathrooms too. We should also ban little boys who drop their pants to their ankles to pee in urinals right?

Advertisement
And no **** these actions against North Carolina are political, that's what happens when you tell 5-10% of the country they don't deserve basic equal rights as others.

lol. What? You think 5 to 10% of the country identifies as the other ***?

It's something like4 or 5% of the country identifies as LGBT, and for every person that identifies as such, I'd be willing to bet there's another that is in the closet, afraid to come out to their family.

Seems like one of the few times these athletic programs are actually treating the athletes as people and not just money. This law isn't something these schools agree with so they are taking a stand. This isn't just about football, and it's entirely possible this law could affect student athletes that could be participating in acc sports.

Again, that's a different discussion.

I'm saying it's dishonest to say the law, or lack thereof has any impact on the game. Which is what they said. Just state the actual reasons rather than adding that load of bullshīt. Being for or against the law is irrelevant in this context. I'm disagreeing with the organizational behavior lie-speak exhibited, which is real typical, whether it's government, companies or civic organizations.

This thread isn't going to be a boring snoozefest at all. Nope. No way.

I do what I can. At least the prospects of Orlando hosting something again will give Parrotnose a chubby strong enough to overcome his court ordered chemical castration.

So again i ask, what makes this different than a 1950 law banning black people from using "white" restrooms. Will they stop at transgender? Why not ban muslims from bathrooms too. We should also ban little boys who drop their pants to their ankles to pee in urinals right?

Ummmmm....the government interest???? You're hopelessly lost here.
The government has an interest in separating sexes in terms of intimate facilities. Bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, dorm rooms. We have been doing this since these things have existed. And nobody, not the Obama Administration or the transgender student that brought his case before the Supreme Court, argued against this. Because they would have been laughed out of the court room. They all specifically said *** based segregation in these rooms is a legit government interest.
I'm not sure if you have taken *** education yet, or how far you have gotten with somebody of the opposite ***, or if you are interested in the opposite ***. But spoiler alert: what is between your legs is not the same as what is between their legs. And that can have real world consequences. Addressing those consequences can be a legit government interest. Some states have laws that call for punishing male statutory rapists more than female statutory rapists. This is *** based discrimination. BUT, women get pregnant due to the thing between their legs. Men don't. So the government is allowed to discriminate because it has an interest in it. The ***** and ****** are not teh same. So in areas of society where they make their appearance, the government has usually been allowed to discriminate.
The black ***** works the same as the white *****. The Muslim ***** works the same as the Christian *****. The government has no interest in laws discriminating between the two of them. Which is why no law discriminating between religions is currently on the book as "good law," and affirmative action is the only racial discrimination law currently on the book as "good law." Everything else is always overturned because there is no conceivable legit government interest.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It's something like4 or 5% of the country identifies as LGBT, and for every person that identifies as such, I'd be willing to bet there's another that is in the closet, afraid to come out to their family.

Who cares about "LGB"?????? The intimate facilities law doesn't address them. Only the "T" part is impacted, because only they want to use a room that is different than their biological ***.

Advertisement

I'm saying it's dishonest to say the law, or lack thereof has any impact on the game. Which is what they said. Just state the actual reasons rather than adding that load of bullshīt. Being for or against the law is irrelevant in this context. I'm disagreeing with the organizational behavior lie-speak exhibited, which is real typical, whether it's government, companies or civic organizations.

It doesn't have to impact the actual game itself. I think they mean the law can impact the student (and fans) that attend these games. Obviously this isn't going to affect the score of a basketball game. But that's not what this is about. What happens when there's g.ay/transgender students on the team and they have to play in North Carolina? I think you're looking at it wrong tbh. These students spend more time when they travel not actually playing in the game. And he'll, what happens when they need to go to the bathroom at halftime? Legally speaking they might not be able to use the same bathroom as their own teammates because the state is discriminating against them.
Also you should realize that to us this may just seem like something very unimportant but if you aren't g.ayor trans this really is a big deal. Pretty sure the relationship between being not allowed to use the restroom you identify with and suicide isn't an insignificant number.

Last edited:

^^^^Gingerly poking his head out of that closet.

The ACCCG needs to be back in Florida but it's weak as fck that fake politics is the reason why

Totally support the politics behind the decision. Good for the ACC.

imo "transexuals" need mental health evaluations not to be catered too... they make up only maybe .02% of the population, i commend the state of North Carolina taking into consideration pervs and child predators being able to take advantage of a dumbxss policy that was unnecessary to begin with. Im not a one side vs the other conservative or liberal, but **** like this makes voting and main stream liberals look really really bad.

Last edited:

It doesn't have to impact the actual game itself. I think they mean the law can impact the student (and fans) that attend these games. Obviously this isn't going to affect the score of a basketball game. But that's not what this is about. What happens when there's g.ay/transgender students on the team and they have to play in North Carolina? I think you're looking at it wrong tbh. These students spend more time when they travel not actually playing in the game. And he'll, what happens when they need to go to the bathroom at halftime? Legally speaking they might not be able to use the same bathroom as their own teammates because the state is discriminating against them.
Also you should realize that to us this may just seem like something very unimportant but if you aren't g.ayor trans this really is a big deal. Pretty sure the relationship between being not allowed to use the restroom you identify with and suicide isn't an insignificant number.

I give up. You're clearly stuck on your political agenda and don't understand my point. You're contorting yourself to complicate a very simple concept: say what you mean and mean what you say. Have a nice day.

Advertisement
Back