ACCCG Not Headed Back to Charlotte

I love how everyone hates millenials but not the azzholes who raised them...maybe if your generation didn't hate people for no ******* reason like skin color and where they want to put their ****s/****s, millenials wouldn't feel the need to be so politically correct.

Being a millennial has nothing to do with being ok with mental health ppl calling themselves the opposite ***. or all this other delusional liberal social bs thats being forced down everyones throats to accept as normal when its not.

There is a difference with not agreeing with someones belief, but minding your own business, and not being ok with someones belief and going out of your way to make someone's life more difficult. I do agree that believing you're a woman, when you're born with a dyck is a mental disorder. But I mind my own business because they don't pose a threat to me or society. And last I checked, we don't discriminate against people with mental illness or mental disorders in the country. At least not anymore..

The reason why you feel certain issues are being pushed down your throat, is because people still feel they're being treated different/unjust. Gheys are still seen negative from a vast majority of the population. However, there have been more rapes of young boys by priest and sick fücks like Sandusky who claim to be "straight" than ghey men or transsexuals. But it is not the catholic priest or the coaches who people view as monsters and are afraid of. Because when it comes to priest and coaches, people realize that the majority of the are good, but those same sentiments don't apply to the other group of people unfortunately.

As someone who's political views are in the middle, I can admit that liberals are annoying AF more often than not, but the hypocrisy from the conservative folks who preach small government is baffling. it is ussually them writing some bill preventing people from doing certain things when they don't agree with their way of life. conservatives need to focus on more important things other than bathroom laws and abortion. Live and let live, "it takes two to lambada". A ghey dude in an elevator told me that once. I don't know what he meant but it makes sense.

I agree with your post about minding your own business / staying in your lane... which is what the LGBT agenda doesnt do. nobody is stressing about gxy and transexuals daily except the LGBT lobbyist and the Democratic party that thinks catering to them (when i say them im referring to the lobbyist not the individual) is a winning formula for success???

This bathroom issue was made up by LGBT and ONLY became a huge issue bc President Obama made it a huge issue for some dumb@ss reason. And it's only going to be so much ppl can take before the other side stands up for what they believe in as well and it's crazy that ppl act so in disbelief that's occurring.

Has nothing to do with hate either bc liberals and conservatives both hate those that dont side with their agenda.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love how everyone hates millenials but not the azzholes who raised them...maybe if your generation didn't hate people for no ******* reason like skin color and where they want to put their ****s/****s, millenials wouldn't feel the need to be so politically correct.

Being a millennial has nothing to do with being ok with mental health ppl calling themselves the opposite ***. or all this other delusional liberal social bs thats being forced down everyones throats to accept as normal when its not.

There is a difference with not agreeing with someones belief, but minding your own business, and not being ok with someones belief and going out of your way to make someone's life more difficult. I do agree that believing you're a woman, when you're born with a dyck is a mental disorder. But I mind my own business because they don't pose a threat to me or society. And last I checked, we don't discriminate against people with mental illness or mental disorders in the country. At least not anymore..

The reason why you feel certain issues are being pushed down your throat, is because people still feel they're being treated different/unjust. Gheys are still seen negative from a vast majority of the population. However, there have been more rapes of young boys by priest and sick fücks like Sandusky who claim to be "straight" than ghey men or transsexuals. But it is not the catholic priest or the coaches who people view as monsters and are afraid of. Because when it comes to priest and coaches, people realize that the majority of the are good, but those same sentiments don't apply to the other group of people unfortunately.

As someone who's political views are in the middle, I can admit that liberals are annoying AF more often than not, but the hypocrisy from the conservative folks who preach small government is baffling. it is ussually them writing some bill preventing people from doing certain things when they don't agree with their way of life. conservatives need to focus on more important things other than bathroom laws and abortion. Live and let live, "it takes two to lambada". A ghey dude in an elevator told me that once. I don't know what he meant but it makes sense.

I agree with your post about minding your own business / staying in your lane... which is what the LGBT agenda doesnt do. nobody is stressing about gxy and transexuals daily except the LGBT lobbyist and the Democratic party that thinks catering to them (when i say them im referring to the lobbyist not the individual) is a winning formula for success???

This bathroom issue was made up by LGBT and ONLY became a huge issue bc President Obama made it a huge issue for some dumb@ss reason. And it's only going to be so much ppl can take before the other side stands up for what they believe in as well and it's crazy that ppl act so in disbelief that's occurring.

Has nothing to do with hate either bc liberals and conservatives both hate those that dont side with their agenda.

Link to a list of organizations (other than the Democratic party and the LGBT community) that are "stressing about g a y s and transexuals daily" below. Just because most of us aren't about that life, doesn't mean there aren't people out there preaching some scary, hateful stuff...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_anti-LGBT_hate_groups

I believe the ACC is autonomous in making the decision but they won't buck the NCAA standard. Politics aside, I'm absolutely fine with anything that makes the ACC less Carolina-centric.

[TWEET]844980176182284290[/TWEET]
Supporting jizmarxjizism is never acceptable.

Link to a list of organizations (other than the Democratic party and the LGBT community) that are "stressing about g a y s and transexuals daily" below. Just because most of us aren't about that life, doesn't mean there aren't people out there preaching some scary, hateful stuff...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_designated_by_the_Southern_Poverty_Law_Center_as_anti-LGBT_hate_groups

what do those groups do besides circle jerk and troll on the internet like everyone else??

Advertisement
Jesus Christ @ using the SPLC for anything.

Admittedly, the SPLC, like the ACLU and the Heritage Foundation, often goes too far. That being said, the majority of the organizations listed are pretty hateful against the LGBT community. Westboro Baptist Church, Abiding Truth, and Faith Baptist Church, especially so.

So, if I go to a game in NC I gotz to use da men's room no matter what; but if I go to the ACCCG game in Orlando and the line for the men's room is really really long, I can skip the line and go in the ladies room if I just say I feel like a woman?

So, if I go to a game in NC I gotz to use da men's room no matter what; but if I go to the ACCCG game in Orlando and the line for the men's room is really really long, I can skip the line and go in the ladies room if I just say I feel like a woman?

lol according to frmer President Obama... yes "WE CAN"

what do those groups do besides circle jerk and troll on the internet like everyone else??

I'm not at their meetings, bro, so I can't say for certain. That being said, when organizations are spending millions upon millions of dollars annually to spread falsehoods about the evils of any group of people (unless that group is seminoles or gators), that probably has a deleterious effect on society.

Advertisement

Agree wholeheartedly with this. Live and let live... but Millennials still annoy me.

NC is going to flush a billion dollars away because they're scared of /trans people. Hilarious. Remember when they didn't let black people use the same bathrooms too? That turned out well.

Yes, not letting people with a ***** use the same intimate facilities as someone with a ******, is the EXACT same as not letting a black ***** use the same intimate facilities as a white *****. Even though Title IX allows *** based segregated bathrooms, and the Obama Administration actually used the term "segregation" when arguing how *** based bathroom segregation is permissible. Hmmmmm...

Not G A Y

Charlotte is though. Leave game in Orlando

All I know is that I live in Charlotte. If we go to our first ACC Championship game and I can't Uber to it. **** IT, I will be so ****ed I will throw my phone in a controlled fashion into my couch cushions!!

Advertisement
The trannies are showing themselves up in here.

Lol. A lot of this trans shît is a farce. Unfortunately, I've seen it 1st hand with high school and college age kids related to someone close to me and these are kids who are lost and trying to latch on to something. There's been a massive increase of it over the last few years. Its a trend. Its also annoying as Fûck to deal with personally when it's a farce.I don't hit my kids but some of these kids need their asses kicked.

Lol. A lot of this trans shît is a farce. Unfortunately, I've seen it 1st hand with high school and college age kids related to someone close to me and these are kids who are lost and trying to latch on to something. There's been a massive increase of it over the last few years. Its a trend. Its also annoying as Fûck to deal with personally when it's a farce.I don't hit my kids but some of these kids need their asses kicked.

That's ******* frightening

Jesus Christ @ using the SPLC for anything.

Admittedly, the SPLC, like the ACLU and the Heritage Foundation, often goes too far. That being said, the majority of the organizations listed are pretty hateful against the LGBT community. Westboro Baptist Church, Abiding Truth, and Faith Baptist Church, especially so.

As a Christian I don't hate anyone. Homosexuality God says is sin like stealing is a sin.

Advertisement

You ain't lying.

Just a bunch more people trying to be accepted into a group, and people being forced to deal with it rather than understand it on their own terms.

Quit ******* mixing politics and sports.

Just so were clear here. A child rapist who targets boys can pee in any restroom he wants with children in North Carolina. But a transexual with no criminal record or evidence of what *** they're even attracted to has to choose whether to risk being beaten up in mens room or arrested in a womens room. Makes sense.

. And last I checked, we don't discriminate against people with mental illness or mental disorders in the country. At least not anymore..

Pretty confident in that statement?

Politics aside, how does HB2 or it's lack thereof, have an impact on the community's ability to "ensure a safe, healthy, discrimination free atmosphere"

The NCAA is saying that there is an impact on the game which creates the lack of a safe, healthy, and discrimination-free atmosphere. Really? How? Why do they lie like that? Why not tell the truth? Which is that they have made a political decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled with anything that takes away the game from Carolina. I hate how Carolina-centric the ACC is, so I'm ecstatic about this, especially if it comes back to Florida which I think it will. It makes the most sense.

My point is whatever side you fall on this law, this is an effort to back a political stand and be politically correct. Just tell the truth. For political reasons you don't want to have the game in Carolina. But don't pretend like this law affects anybody's safety or enjoyment. It doesn't.

The law being on the books or not on the books makes absolutely no difference. It's up to that community to pass laws which they think benefit its citizens, and they should be free to do so. They can also create enough political groundswell to repeal the law. But the NCAA's actions are strictly political. But like I said before I'm thrilled that the game is out of Carolina.

Seems like one of the few times these athletic programs are actually treating the athletes as people and not just money. This law isn't something these schools agree with so they are taking a stand. This isn't just about football, and it's entirely possible this law could affect student athletes that could be participating in acc sports.
And no **** these actions against North Carolina are political, that's what happens when you tell 5-10% of the country they don't deserve basic equal rights as others.

Again, that's a different discussion.

I'm saying it's dishonest to say the law, or lack thereof has any impact on the game. Which is what they said. Just state the actual reasons rather than adding that load of bullshīt. Being for or against the law is irrelevant in this context. I'm disagreeing with the organizational behavior lie-speak exhibited, which is real typical, whether it's government, companies or civic organizations.

It doesn't have to impact the actual game itself. I think they mean the law can impact the student (and fans) that attend these games. Obviously this isn't going to affect the score of a basketball game. But that's not what this is about. What happens when there's g.ay/transgender students on the team and they have to play in North Carolina? I think you're looking at it wrong tbh. These students spend more time when they travel not actually playing in the game. And he'll, what happens when they need to go to the bathroom at halftime? Legally speaking they might not be able to use the same bathroom as their own teammates because the state is discriminating against them.
Also you should realize that to us this may just seem like something very unimportant but if you aren't g.ayor trans this really is a big deal. Pretty sure the relationship between being not allowed to use the restroom you identify with and suicide isn't an insignificant number.

Jesus Christ.... So your saying there would be a transgender women actually make a mens basketball team and want to be in the mens locker room bathroom even though she doesnt identify as aman ? Or are you saying thre would be a transgender man actually make the basketball team? Either wAY
53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back