A SoCal HS coach flat out admits the SEC and OSU pays kids... (now, with school names included)...

Advertisement
We all know this.

If that **** from yahoo that wrote the Miami hit piece wanted to get any journalistic integrity back, he’d do an expose on the big SEC bags network.

Didn't Yahoo write an article about DJ Flicker having a bank account that boosters would transfer money to? No one batted an eye because it was scandalous like hookers and boats.

You have LSU paying kids from a cake foundation.

Clemson using a church.

Advertisement
Im confused.. I could've sworn that Jermaine Burton was from Georgia.
Jermaine is from georgia. But his moms couldnt take care of him because she wasnt able to work while trying to actually be a mother. Thanks to bookie while they were at img he convinced him to go to calabasas where bookie and tj went before img. Was supposed to get broke off but bookie stole the bread. Lol. Anyways he went there so hed be able to live and get grades(horrible in class) its what stopped him from being allowed at um. Also anyone thats paying attention would say coaching is beyond basic down here now. People really need to stop making every comment something racist. Kids here survive off of nothing but their athleticism for the most part. Sad facts.

Don’t forget: our 2001 had ten Texas players on the roster.

Butch knew, and Mario knows.

We need to be back in Texas….and Louisiana if at all possible.
Texas, Louisiana,georgia, Pennsylvania... Should all be places we target. Obviously not as heavy as our own back yard but its absurd the lack of effort put into kids from other states at this point. Literally takes a fluke to get a kid here now.

Texas, Louisiana,georgia, Pennsylvania... Should all be places we target. Obviously not as heavy as our own back yard but its absurd the lack of effort put into kids from other states at this point. Literally takes a fluke to get a kid here now.

This isn't the year the complain lol. We have 2 commits from Florida, and 7 from out of state. To include Texas, Louisiana, and Georgia.

Advertisement
This isn't the year the complain lol. We have 2 commits from Florida, and 7 from out of state. To include Texas, Louisiana, and Georgia.
Im glad to hear that. I havent bothered to pay attention this early since we usually flip our commits by the time to sign. I hope hes learning his lessons finally.

California has always produced QBs. We don’t have a single Fla QB on our roster (don’t know where this guy Rizik is from…..maybe Australia.)

100%.

Outside of So Florida and a couple rest-of-state pockets, we should be focusing on the greater metropolitan areas of Atlanta, New Orleans-to-Houston, DC Triangle and urban NJ (greater Newark area and NJ side of Philly). TRob and Simpson give us access to some of the better SEC feeder programs, too, and we shouldn't lose our hooks into Bishop Gorman. Then pluck off a few national elites and portal kids.

Follow that formula and you get Top 5-10 recruiting classes every year.

Probably catch heat for saying this, but one of the problems Miami has had recently is that we just don’t have enough gritty tough true football players. We have athletes, but not true players of the game. Jaquan Johnson, Dallas, Jordan, King, Chaney, Flagg, Elder, and Shaq are the guys off the top of my head that I would consider true football players that we’ve had in recent memory. Smart players who relied on their instincts/intelligence more so than their god given talents. Watch some of our games over the last ten teams we are quite frankly a below average team in terms of team intelligence. Just dudes running around.

Have you not been paying attention to the 22 class commits and where are they from?

Advertisement
Have you not been paying attention to the 22 class commits and where are they from?
No i havent. Life is a lil more of a priority right now for me and mine... Regardless im not speaking about in a down local year or once in a blue. Im saying in general. I am definitely glad to hear we accepted some commits from out of state kids. Id love to see us prioritize these same kids and close with them too. Not the usual excuses late.

No i havent. Life is a lil more of a priority right now for me and mine... Regardless im not speaking about in a down local year or once in a blue. Im saying in general. I am definitely glad to hear we accepted some commits from out of state kids. Id love to see us prioritize these same kids and close with them too. Not the usual excuses late.
So if you are not paying attention then maybe not make bold statements but if you can come here and post non-truths then you can check 247 for two minutes and see our top 22 committees are oos

Wasn’t the first 8 commits we had this year from OOS?

Advertisement
Fair enough. You just picked the worst time to try and make the point

but I think people have been saying similar things to what you have the last couple of years

this year it looks like our efforts really paid off

Fair enough. You just picked the worst time to try and make the point

but I think people have been saying similar things to what you have the last couple of years

this year it looks like our efforts really paid off
No I haven't for several reasons. #1 it's not about one season(which everyone agrees is a bad year locally for talent)it's about long term our recruiting blueprint. Where we target annually. #2 we haven't signed a single one of these kids and we've shown we either have trouble holding on to kids or we simply re evaluate and change targets. Results is all that matters. This staff is getting to where it should see results in most markets so long as we actually target them. That's not only for some kid who we view as can't miss but that's also for kids who may be under developed but we see upside in...

No I haven't for several reasons. #1 it's not about one season(which everyone agrees is a bad year locally for talent)it's about long term our recruiting blueprint. Where we target annually. #2 we haven't signed a single one of these kids and we've shown we either have trouble holding on to kids or we simply re evaluate and change targets. Results is all that matters. This staff is getting to where it should see results in most markets so long as we actually target them. That's not only for some kid who we view as can't miss but that's also for kids who may be under developed but we see upside in...
Ok whatever you say dude

One of those guys is the biggest disinformation agent in the US and was almost successful in a coup d'étate overthrowing the democratically elected presidency. Yes, he is alive a well and still spinning his yarns on this board. By the way, he has also lost all lawsuits when he parents killed in Sanday Hook sued him regarding his lies and misinformation that the Sandy Hook masscre never took place. Yes, of of these individuals still posts here.

Advertisement
Back