A FEW SPOILERS FROM SCRIMMAGE TODAY

Advertisement
Malek Young was the MVP, he played like a straight savage, wasn't just the INT's either, he made a ton of plays.

Been trying to tell people about this cat. He emerged at the end of last season ala phillip Buchanan in 1999.

He's going to be one of those guys this season. It's clear that he's got all of the confidence in the world and lots of talent to back it up.

Advertisement
Langham been getting lots of buzz recently. May have to keep his name in mind when we're talking about "surprise major contributors" this year.

Isn't he one of those guys you hear a lot about every spring and not so much about in the fall? Asking for a friend obviously.

Pretty sure he did jack **** last spring but I could be wrong

I don't remember buzz or ridicule about the kid last year but I'm a bad source as memory is shot due to years of hard livin'.

On a different note, I do now see why and agree with Rick's decision to scrap the Spring Game this year and to limit access. The quieter he can keep this QB competition the better. Not necessarily to shield the participants but to keep the overall noise at a minimum.

Carter's going to push Redwine for time this year, will get on the field a lot. May allow Diaz to move Quan around.

Advertisement
N'Kosi at the spring game
[TWEET]855842734208413702[/TWEET]

Another play by Amari
[TWEET]855826235309600768[/TWEET]

IMG_4005.jpgIMG_4007.jpg

"doesnt make plays but doesnt make mistakes". doesnt that sound a bit like dorsey? i was too young to really remember games from those days but he was surrounded by so many playmakers all he had to do was get the ball to them and not make mistakes. maybe thats all sheriffs needs to do to be the starter

"doesnt make plays but doesnt make mistakes". doesnt that sound a bit like dorsey? i was too young to really remember games from those days but he was surrounded by so many playmakers all he had to do was get the ball to them and not make mistakes. maybe thats all sheriffs needs to do to be the starter

Dorsey was untouchable thanks to his offensive line. Without that luxury our quarterback may need to be better than neutral.

Advertisement
QB's:
Allison (White): 12 for 16, 104 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rosier (Orange): 8 for 18, 169 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Shirreffs (Orange): 7 for 17, 75 yards, 1 INT
Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" Debiase rushed for 29yds
Cade Weldon had a pick & TD

RB's:
Callahan (White): 8-79, long of 24
Walton (Orange): 11-65, long of 17
Homer (Orange): 7-24, long of 12

WR's:
Richards (Orange): 4-112, 1 TD, long of 72
Langham (White): 8-57, 2 TDs, long of 12
Harris (White): 6-70, long of 31
Herndon (Orange): 4-48, 1 TD, long of 23

Defensive leaders:
Carter (Orange): 10 tackles
Quarterman (White): 7 tackles, 1 PBU
Redwine (White): 7 tackles
Bethel (Orange): 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks
Johnson (White): 5 tackles
Young (White): 5 tackles, 2 INTs
Norton (White): 4 tackles, 1 sack
Perry (Orange): 2 tackles, 1 INT

Idk why they didn't have Rome Finely's stats, he had a pick & a couple of other plays too.

Chad, DJack, JJack, RJ, McCloud & Mike Smith all played well also, don't know why they didn't include their stats.

Last edited:
Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

Look around the country at other spring games. Brandon winbush starter for notre dame who was annoited as the next big thing at qb in college football just this week by a reporter just threw 2 ints before halftime and had a sack fumble... rosier and sherriffs were going good on good. For the most part they played okay. Allison imo looked pretty good based on the clips I saw. It's not that clear cut and dry. Richt has a couple of options that's for sure especially when perry get here. Have to remember they are not just going against scrubs on defense. We are talking about every play going against an elite front 7 top 5 in football

Going against our defense every day should make our offense and Qb's waaaaaaay better
[emoji1481]🤚🏾

[TWEET]855843143136280581[/TWEET]

If this dont tell u Perry is legit I dont know what does...........hes waiting cause he knows Perry is a savage with his netflix long *** hilight video that im still watching from when i first started.....i got that **** paused on season 3.

Not knocking Perry but this tells me more that the QBs there now are not very impressive....to think a guy that played against middle school competition is going to come in and run ****(just having flashbacks to all the hype about J Harris and how he was going to win 2 heismans, multiple championships, blah blah blah and dont blame that **** on the ****** coaching he had)

Advertisement

Dorsey was untouchable thanks to his offensive line. Without that luxury our quarterback may need to be better than neutral.

true, OL needs to step it up, but the qb also needs to be a game manager. which is what evan seems to be

Dorsey didn't sacked for 12 consecutive regular seasons games ....... 12 !!!!!
- Feels like we get sacked every 12 plays

Advertisement
Back