A FEW SPOILERS FROM SCRIMMAGE TODAY

Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

Usually you are pretty level headed...you are having a tough time being this way with Perry and the other QBs. Short-sighted viewpoint.

Advertisement
[TWEET]855843143136280581[/TWEET]

If this dont tell u Perry is legit I dont know what does...........hes waiting cause he knows Perry is a savage with his netflix long *** hilight video that im still watching from when i first started.....i got that **** paused on season 3.

Not knocking Perry but this tells me more that the QBs there now are not very impressive....to think a guy that played against middle school competition is going to come in and run ****(just having flashbacks to all the hype about J Harris and how he was going to win 2 heismans, multiple championships, blah blah blah and dont blame that **** on the ****** coaching he had)

It doesn't tell you **** all else apart from the fact that Richt told Perry he would have a shot to play immediately when he was recruiting him, and now he is making sure to let the kid know that he is getting his shot when he comes in. How in the **** is everyone reading more into this? Wow

QB's:
Allison (White): 12 for 16, 104 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rosier (Orange): 8 for 18, 169 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Shirreffs (Orange): 7 for 17, 75 yards, 1 INT
Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" Debiase rushed for 29yds
Cade Weldon had a pick & TD

RB's:
Callahan (White): 8-79, long of 24
Walton (Orange): 11-65, long of 17
Homer (Orange): 7-24, long of 12

WR's:
Richards (Orange): 4-112, 1 TD, long of 72
Langham (White): 8-57, 2 TDs, long of 12
Harris (White): 6-70, long of 31
Herndon (Orange): 4-48, 1 TD, long of 23

Defensive leaders:
Carter (Orange): 10 tackles
Quarterman (White): 7 tackles, 1 PBU
Redwine (White): 7 tackles
Bethel (Orange): 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks
Johnson (White): 5 tackles
Young (White): 5 tackles, 2 INTs
Norton (White): 4 tackles, 1 sack
Perry (Orange): 2 tackles, 1 INT

Idk why they didn't have Rome Finely's stats, he had a pick & a couple of other plays too.

Chad, DJack, JJack, RJ, McCloud & Mike Smith all played well also, don't know why they didn't include their stats.

Objectively speaking, just looking at those numbers it seems like Jack did the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack was only going up against 2nd and 3rd team D though bruh
Still, Sherrifs put up worse numbers and by multiple reports looked like Spencer Whipple out there. I'm not understanding why he is ahead of Allison on Richt's depth chart.

I think Richt trying to get into Allison's head. Don't think Richt has any issues with his physical ability. I could see Allison ending up starting by end of Fall is Perry needs more seasoning.

I just watched a freshman QB tear up the Alabama spring game. No excuses.

They also have one of the top 3 OLs in the nation every year...but lets not allow other facts to disrupt your clear agenda.

You're not wrong here, but let's not act like he isn't going against a pretty good defense too...

The 2s/3s at Bama are still 4/5 stars and future ALL SEC dudes

Advertisement
I said it a few weeks ago that Owens could be the starter. He was coming off an injury last year. Whatever Pinckney or anyone else did last year doesn't matter. Every position is up for competition as it should be. May the best man win!!!!

We solid 2 deep a all positions (except QB) once Fall camp starts.

For all the whipping Kaaya gets for lack of pocket presence you'd think Dorsey would get some credit. No question Dorsey had a superior OL, but it was still only 5 guys, and people brought 6 or 7. Where he distinguished himself was stepping, sliding and making defenses pay. Again, if you're having trouble remembering, watch any of his performances against Bud Foster and VT or Micky Andrews and FSU.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ehhhh

I remember a gator classmate of mine the day after we stomped them in the swamp in 2002 saying, "I know why ya'll are so good now and it's cuz nobody can even get close to dorsey"

Yeah, stopped reading when you said you listened to a gator

I just watched a freshman QB tear up the Alabama spring game. No excuses.

They also have one of the top 3 OLs in the nation every year...but lets not allow other facts to disrupt your clear agenda.

You're not wrong here, but let's not act like he isn't going against a pretty good defense too...

The 2s/3s at Bama are still 4/5 stars and future ALL SEC dudes

Point still stands. Our defense is every bit as strong as Bama's. Our offense, more specifically the OL...not so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back