A FEW SPOILERS FROM SCRIMMAGE TODAY

What's your beef with Berrios? What exactly did you expect to see from him today.
I don't get some of you constantly wanting to rag on the guy. He had a great bowl game, you're lack of specifics leaves the door open for nefarious assumptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I just watched a freshman QB tear up the Alabama spring game. No excuses.

Post again when he does it during a real game against a 1st string defense.

Thatll be a while. Hurts will end up starting. And at least he can make some throws. **** our guys are throwing multiple picks and can't complete passes. Don't ******* start.

Your delusional if you think our offense is going to do anything with Rosier/Shirreffs. Either Perry shows out (like the kid at Alabama, who Trent Dilfer stated was one of the best QBs to come through the elite 11 in 6 years), Allison grows up, or we try to win 14-7 ball games.

Thatll be a while. Hurts will end up starting. And at least he can make some throws. **** our guys are throwing multiple picks and can't complete passes. Don't ****ing start.

Your delusional if you think our offense is going to do anything with Rosier/Shirreffs. Either Perry shows out (like the kid at Alabama, who Trent Dilfer stated was one of the best QBs to come through the elite 11 in 6 years), Allison grows up, or we try to win 14-7 ball games.

if those qbs against THIS defense did anything close to ballin out, which apparently jack allison got pretty **** close, I would be flat out concerned

and I'm not sayin they're not trash, they very well could be flat out dog ****. but if this D is where most of us expect it to be, this is pretty much to be expected IS it not?

Langham been getting lots of buzz recently. May have to keep his name in mind when we're talking about "surprise major contributors" this year.

Isn't he one of those guys you hear a lot about every spring and not so much about in the fall? Asking for a friend obviously.

Pretty sure he did jack **** last spring but I could be wrong

I could be wrong as well, but I feel like he's one of those guys coaches rave about but never shows up.

Thatll be a while. Hurts will end up starting. And at least he can make some throws. **** our guys are throwing multiple picks and can't complete passes. Don't ****ing start.

if those qbs against THIS defense did anything close to ballin out, which apparently jack allison got pretty **** close, I would be flat out concerned

and I'm not sayin they're not trash, they very well could be flat out dog ****. but if this D is where most of us expect it to be, this is pretty much to be expected IS it not?

Alabama's defense is just as good as ours and they will most likely be in the national championship this year. Theres a difference between 2 picks, and 50% completion and being a serviceble QB. We have no serviceable QBs on our roster right now. Our best chance is in Richt's dog house because he isnt a stickler for details.

Either Perry comes in and overachieves or we end up 9-4 this year.

Advertisement

Alabama's defense is just as good as ours and they will most likely be in the national championship this year. Theres a difference between 2 picks, and 50% completion and being a serviceble QB. We have no serviceable QBs on our roster right now. Our best chance is in Richt's dog house because he isnt a stickler for details.

alabama's O is riddled with nothing but elite level talent, you can't compare the 2 ESPECIALLY the offensive lines

alabama's O is riddled with nothing but elite level talent, you can't compare the 2 ESPECIALLY the offensive lines

The freshman moved in the pocket 10000% better than Kayaa. Also, he had their 2nd team oline, I would hope our oline could compare with their second team o line. Win or get the **** out. I dont care how good of a recruiter he is. You play to win the game.

We cant survive with his lackluster playcalling and a rosier/shirreffs.

We need richt and perry to overachieve this year. and badly.

The freshman moved in the pocket 10000% better than Kayaa. Also, he had their 2nd team oline, I would hope our oline could compare with their second team o line. Win or get the **** out. I dont care how good of a recruiter he is. You play to win the game.

We cant survive with his lackluster playcalling and a rosier/shirreffs.

We need richt and perry to overachieve this year. and badly.

[video]https://tenor.co/uFwD.gif[/video]

QB's:
Allison (White): 12 for 16, 104 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rosier (Orange): 8 for 18, 169 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Shirreffs (Orange): 7 for 17, 75 yards, 1 INT
Augie "The Million Dollar Arm" Debiase rushed for 29yds
Cade Weldon had a pick & TD

RB's:
Callahan (White): 8-79, long of 24
Walton (Orange): 11-65, long of 17
Homer (Orange): 7-24, long of 12

WR's:
Richards (Orange): 4-112, 1 TD, long of 72
Langham (White): 8-57, 2 TDs, long of 12
Harris (White): 6-70, long of 31
Herndon (Orange): 4-48, 1 TD, long of 23

Defensive leaders:
Carter (Orange): 10 tackles
Quarterman (White): 7 tackles, 1 PBU
Redwine (White): 7 tackles
Bethel (Orange): 6 tackles, 1.5 sacks
Johnson (White): 5 tackles
Young (White): 5 tackles, 2 INTs
Norton (White): 4 tackles, 1 sack
Perry (Orange): 2 tackles, 1 INT

Idk why they didn't have Rome Finely's stats, he had a pick & a couple of other plays too.

Chad, DJack, JJack, RJ, McCloud & Mike Smith all played well also, don't know why they didn't include their stats.

Objectively speaking, just looking at those numbers it seems like Jack did the best.

Advertisement
What's your beef with Berrios? What exactly did you expect to see from him today.
I don't get some of you constantly wanting to rag on the guy. He had a great bowl game, you're lack of specifics leaves the door open for nefarious assumptions.

My beef? DA FUQ you talking bout my *****...... ***** muthaphuck you and berrios how bout that..... super sava hoe *** *****.

"Front seven is scary good it makes our offense look worse than what it really is."

These are the sweetest words from OP. It is great that front 7 is going to look like a Cane defense once more but it is even better that by beating the living crap out of our Oline, it will be making that unit much much better. Practicing against our old defenses was huge help to out old offenses. I love that Mark is letting the hitting increase.

"doesnt make plays but doesnt make mistakes". doesnt that sound a bit like dorsey? i was too young to really remember games from those days but he was surrounded by so many playmakers all he had to do was get the ball to them and not make mistakes. maybe thats all sheriffs needs to do to be the starter

Dorsey was untouchable thanks to his offensive line. Without that luxury our quarterback may need to be better than neutral.
Some QBs get more credited as time goes on (Berlin), others get less (Dorsey). If you think Dorsey didn't make plays you weren't paying attention or weren't around at all. I'd suggest starting with his winning drive against FSU in 2000. He had total command of that offense and how to put his players in position to capitalize. You all confuse arm strength for play making.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

For all the whipping Kaaya gets for lack of pocket presence you'd think Dorsey would get some credit. No question Dorsey had a superior OL, but it was still only 5 guys, and people brought 6 or 7. Where he distinguished himself was stepping, sliding and making defenses pay. Again, if you're having trouble remembering, watch any of his performances against Bud Foster and VT or Micky Andrews and FSU.

Advertisement
For all the whipping Kaaya gets for lack of pocket presence you'd think Dorsey would get some credit. No question Dorsey had a superior OL, but it was still only 5 guys, and people brought 6 or 7. Where he distinguished himself was stepping, sliding and making defenses pay. Again, if you're having trouble remembering, watch any of his performances against Bud Foster and VT or Micky Andrews and FSU.

ehhhh

I remember a gator classmate of mine the day after we stomped them in the swamp in 2002 saying, "I know why ya'll are so good now and it's cuz nobody can even get close to dorsey"

My beef? DA FUQ you talking bout my *****...... ***** muthaphuck you and berrios how bout that..... super sava hoe *** *****.

Excellent response to my question, I obviously hit the nail on the head, you've got other "reasons" you don't like the guy.

QB's:

RB's:

WR's:

Defensive leaders:

Idk why they didn't have Rome Finely's stats, he had a pick & a couple of other plays too.

Chad, DJack, JJack, RJ, McCloud & Mike Smith all played well also, don't know why they didn't include their stats.

Objectively speaking, just looking at those numbers it seems like Jack did the best.

Jack was only going up against 2nd and 3rd team D though bruh

Advertisement
QB's:

RB's:

WR's:

Defensive leaders:

OYE. Hooked on phonics. I said just from looking at the numbers.

QB's:

RB's:

WR's:

Defensive leaders:

Still, Sherrifs put up worse numbers and by multiple reports looked like Spencer Whipple out there. I'm not understanding why he is ahead of Allison on Richt's depth chart.

Excellent response to my question, I obviously hit the nail on the head, you've got other "reasons" you don't like the guy.

Where did I say I didn't like him? For this scrimmage I said" i don't have anything nice to say so moving forward.

In other words he didn't do **** so I'm moving on......... other reasons???? What other reasons?

Braxton had a good amount of open routes but just wasn't targeted much and had some poor throws when he was

Advertisement
Back