A FEW SPOILERS FROM SCRIMMAGE TODAY

N'kosi is in the gym working! These QB's better get right before they get passed by.
[TWEET]855488146934464513[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Allison threw a bad pick but other than that it looked like he played good and delivered some throws . Encouraging performance

**** gonna be hard to choose a starter because Malik is over confident which is why he turns the ball over but our offense works so much better with him.......... because if you don't respect his running ability on the rpo he's gonna gash you a few times a games. And I'm not taking 5-6 yards I'm talking 20+ yards gains.

Hope so but that interception he threw was troubling because he never looked off Richards. Where Shaq was lined up it was obvious he was coming, and even if he wasn't, Irvin was going to be open on his hook route at least for a first down. He had inside leverage on Pinckney who ended up coming as well. That's a very easy read and a very easy pitch and catch. Line picked up the blitz so it wasn't like he had somebody in his grill. You have to expect more from your redshirt junior.

Last edited:
Does Sherrifs get shook in the pocket or has he learned to settle down?

Honestly he'll stand in there and take the shot. And still deliver the ball but he's not gonna make any "wholly **** that was a nice throw type play" he's steady from what a gathered.

Kind of sounds like the guy we need this year. Just get the ball to the playmakers with minimal mistakes and let the defense dominate on the other side.

Also just from looking on twitter it's funny how uf fans trying to bash our qb play when our guys were going good on good(1st team D vs 1st team 0) when they had their 1st team O going against their backups...

Advertisement
Word is, doesn't make plays, doesn't make mistakes.

so who is this "word" from. just gotta love post like that

That's fair, let me explain. I have not personally seen him play so I can not give you my opinion. Several posters on several sites that claim to have seen the kid say he doesn't make mistakes but also doesn't wow you. Steady unspectacular performer.

Better?

Langham been getting lots of buzz recently. May have to keep his name in mind when we're talking about "surprise major contributors" this year.

Isn't he one of those guys you hear a lot about every spring and not so much about in the fall? Asking for a friend obviously.

All of the QB's threw picks, none of them looked all that great, Allison made some nice passes, but had some bad reads as well.

Rosier & Shirreffs are the co-leaders as of now, but in all honesty neither of them were impressive.

****, Augie "The Million Dollar arm" DiBiase even had a nice run lol.

Weldon looked solid at times, but was very erratic, he threw a TD, but also had a pick & was getting pressured a lot.

Idk man I've been all over the place with how I feel about the QB's, Ima just wait til Fall before I'm really all in with any of'em.

Advertisement
Ima just wait til Fall before I'm really all in with any of'em.

I don't know man.

Jumping to conclusions and going with gut feelings seems to be more appropriate around here. You truly are going against the grain not jumping on a bandwagon at this time.

So I'm the only guy that looks at that and sees pinckney not with the first team thinking wut...

So I'm the only guy that looks at that and sees pinckney not with the first team thinking wut...

There was a long thread about the speculation of Owens starting for the last few weeks. But I see where you are coming from.

Owens is the starter for the Cookman game. Plus, they might want to see what Owens can do running with the ones. Going to need him for depth.

Advertisement

I may be off-base here, but I feel like I've read about him being a bit lazy/taking reps off at times. Pinckney came back in with the first team at one point, but it could be the coaches trying to send a message to kick his *** in gear.

Neither sides performance are what they appear to be.

Richt has pretty much said they aren't focused on the run game as they sort through the qb malaise.

As a Defense, when you know your offense is going to be showcasing a passing offense you can pin your ears back and unleash the hounds, sit on routes, etc.

Anyway, the Offense ain't that bad and the Defense aint that good ...

Well, actually the Defense is that good on second thought. Might be the best we face all year.

Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

Advertisement
[TWEET]855843143136280581[/TWEET]

If this dont tell u Perry is legit I dont know what does...........hes waiting cause he knows Perry is a savage with his netflix long *** hilight video that im still watching from when i first started.....i got that **** paused on season 3.

All of the QB's threw picks, none of them looked all that great, Allison made some nice passes, but had some bad reads as well.

Rosier & Shirreffs are the co-leaders as of now, but in all honesty neither of them were impressive.

****, Augie "The Million Dollar arm" DiBiase even had a nice run lol.

Weldon looked solid at times, but was very erratic, he threw a TD, but also had a pick & was getting pressured a lot.

Idk man I've been all over the place with how I feel about the QB's, Ima just wait til Fall before I'm really all in with any of'em.

u know El Perry comin

Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

Look around the country at other spring games. Brandon winbush starter for notre dame who was annoited as the next big thing at qb in college football just this week by a reporter just threw 2 ints before halftime and had a sack fumble... rosier and sherriffs were going good on good. For the most part they played okay. Allison imo looked pretty good based on the clips I saw. It's not that clear cut and dry. Richt has a couple of options that's for sure especially when perry get here. Have to remember they are not just going against scrubs on defense. We are talking about every play going against an elite front 7 top 5 in football

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back