A FEW SPOILERS FROM SCRIMMAGE TODAY

Advertisement
N'kosi is in the gym working! These QB's better get right before they get passed by.
[TWEET]855488146934464513[/TWEET]

elite pocket awareness and escapability this kid is being slept on by too many fans........hes the real deal

Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

I fail to see much downside in starting Perry.

kid can throw it 70 yards and has elite scramble ability..........hes one of those guys that gets defenses frustrated because they think they have him and they dont but hes always trying to make a play with his arm. Hes like the guy hes training with Winston hes super similar in style of game minus the running people over

theres a long list of guys that can escape that frustrate teams
Manzel, Vince Young, Watson, and these r the quarterbacks FSU struggles to defend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl7-saRA4HI

Last edited:
Havent read this but imma say I told yall so...........Perry is the God he will be the guy. If not we f8cked cuz the other cats r buns sauce period..........watch the film it dont lie.

There's plenty of downside in starting a freshmans that didn't enroll early especially.

The downside is a lot of mistakes, a lot of pics, a really bad offense, and losing games. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen with Perry, because he could be the second coming. But you're saying all this with him not even having taken one snap in practice

Shīt, I hope he comes in and blows the doors off, and takes us to the promised land. But he ain't done anything yet.

He's got to win the job, in other words outplay the heck out of the other guys.

Quite honestly everyone needs to chill TF out. The QBs are throwing against arguably one of the best defenses in AMERICA. Who all have another year after their first. The fact that ANY TD was given up was encouraging to hear. Because our D is that good. Spring games be havin grown man in here pussified when it don't count. It's a snapshot of what to expect but by no means does it signify that all of a sudden our offense is completely fücked.

Advertisement

There's plenty of downside in starting a freshmans that didn't enroll early especially.

The downside is a lot of mistakes, a lot of pics, a really bad offense, and losing games. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen with Perry, because he could be the second coming. But you're saying all this with him not even having taken one snap in practice

Shīt, I hope he comes in and blows the doors off, and takes us to the promised land. But he ain't done anything yet.

If he does the things u say thats the samething these other guys r doing..........the only thing it affects is his confidence and mind which is bad too but fuq it im about playing the best

[TWEET]855845207321006081[/TWEET]
Look at the top left picture, Donaldson looks like he has reshaped his body well

If he does the things u say thats the samething these other guys r doing..........the only thing it affects is his confidence and mind which is bad too but fuq it im about playing the best

You start the guy that wins the QB completion and therefore gives you the best chance to win according to the coaches

Sounds like you're saying start Perry no matter what. That's the worst thing we could do.

Advertisement

You start the guy that wins the QB completion and therefore gives you the best chance to win according to the coaches

Sounds like you're saying start Perry no matter what. That's the worst thing we could do.

I think he will do the best lets put it that way.............im riding with Pete on this one

I get what ur saying but i think he beats them out but of course im fast forwarding to lets start him because of events in summer that will happen.........which is he beats them out

Advertisement
[TWEET]855845207321006081[/TWEET]
Look at the top left picture, Donaldson looks like he has reshaped his body well

When you see Navaughn in person, the dude is as big as a house. I can't believe it's possible for a human being to be that big and athletic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back