5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

This QB just made A LOT of money!!!

I worked at a fund in Atlanta for 4 years. The Co-CEO of the fund was a 'Dawg' fanatic. He was part of their foundation and an active contributor to the 'recruiting fund'. They pay a TON for players. Sony Michele received north of $200,000. The CEO always complained that Richt made their life difficult and they had to hide payments from him. Georgia is as dirty as 'Bama. The Head Tax Attorney of the fund and her husband went to EVERY Dawg game and had done so for 25+ years. She was a contributor as well, and continually chided the CEO "to keep his mouth shut". The payments are untraceable so who cares.

Should have reported them to the IRS. Actually that is not a bad idea............. These families are receiving hundreds of thousands in undocumented income and not paying any taxes.......... Crazy!

What a crock of made up bull ****, if you really knew something dude prove it to NCAA, and put their *** on probation!

Advertisement

I worked at a fund in Atlanta for 4 years. The Co-CEO of the fund was a 'Dawg' fanatic. He was part of their foundation and an active contributor to the 'recruiting fund'. They pay a TON for players. Sony Michele received north of $200,000. The CEO always complained that Richt made their life difficult and they had to hide payments from him. Georgia is as dirty as 'Bama. The Head Tax Attorney of the fund and her husband went to EVERY Dawg game and had done so for 25+ years. She was a contributor as well, and continually chided the CEO "to keep his mouth shut". The payments are untraceable so who cares.

Should have reported them to the IRS. Actually that is not a bad idea............. These families are receiving hundreds of thousands in undocumented income and not paying any taxes.......... Crazy!

What a crock of made up bull ****, if you really knew something dude prove it to NCAA, and put their *** on probation!

Knowing something and being able to prove it are two totally different animals. Even if this guy is being hyperbolic here, this type of thing happens all the time. It just got shown in college basketball, there's even more money to be made in college football.

Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Loads of people said he was going to suck as a head coach at UGA. Bottom line, as I said, swarmy *** little dude will do anything to win, where Richt won't. Couple that with usually a pretty weak $EC East...

UM

Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Loads of people said he was going to suck as a head coach at UGA. Bottom line, as I said, swarmy *** little dude will do anything to win, where Richt won't. Couple that with usually a pretty weak $EC East...

UM
Agree completely, 10 of those 11 starters on defense are recruits from Richt recruiting.

lol. You think Chubb, Michel, and Lorenzo Carter passed up being high draft picks to come back for free.

Smart has given UGA boosters the okay to use a slush fund to get NFL guys back for their senior year, same as Bama does (the reason the only have 2-3 NFL EEs a year, while schools like LSU and OSU have 6-7). Those 3 are all pulling down north of $250k for this year alone. I can only imagine what Fields is getting.

I'd call the NCAA but they give zero fvcks if its not Miami-related

Advertisement

lol. You think Chubb, Michel, and Lorenzo Carter passed up being high draft picks to come back for free.

Smart has given UGA boosters the okay to use a slush fund to get NFL guys back for their senior year, same as Bama does (the reason the only have 2-3 NFL EEs a year, while schools like LSU and OSU have 6-7). Those 3 are all pulling down north of $250k for this year alone. I can only imagine what Fields is getting.

Why say 250k, why not use 500k to make it even more interesting?

lol where was broke leg CHUBB and Sony going in last years draft class??. I do believe they get money but it aint that serious and the kids you named werent 1st round picks last year and likely not even this year

UM
Agree completely, 10 of those 11 starters on defense are recruits from Richt recruiting.

yea but his number 1 class influxed good depth its how u win especially if u are top 5 and ur class is filled with defensive studs

Not sure why people are so enamored with Fromm on this board, kid has skills but he could easily lose a job to fields.

Because Jesse Palmer said he was amazing

And who was the guy who said that Powlus would win the Heisman his freshman year at ND? Was that Beano Cook? I heard that Beano died,and that Powlus never won he Heisman and never made it in the pros.

I never watch ESPN at night anymore,but I did Saturday night after we beat FSU because I wanted to savor the victory. I was looking for Beano. I guess he hasn't been on the show in four or five years...seems he died five or six years ago.

Sad news, that Beano. Jesse Palmer should learn a lesson. Make rash predictions and you are liable to die.

Advertisement

I know Chubb's family. Not true on him. Not even close. And Carter was a bust until this season. He was never turning pro

Advertisement
Will be funny that while UF tries to recruit Fields, Corral decommits and goes elsewhere. Then, Fields decides he'll just stay at UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back