5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Firesite

Junior
[TWEET]916066033760432128[/TWEET]

I think hes going to Georgia.

orange&green84

All-ACC
Go to Auburn. Problem solved. Wish we would've recruited this kid. Ah well.

KWConch

Senior
With how Fromm has looked... that's not a smart choice

I would have thought UGA too but your right.I wish it was us
FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed
I don’t want him anywhere near Trailerhassee but you may be right especially if he’s looking at what’s going on there.

I was told he is all Dawg. Was supposed to official this weekend at FSU. Supposedly told FSU he can't make it.

CFLCane

Junior
What a fucking clown

Josh Newberg

Josh Newberg
AAVIP
Staff (FSU)
(53853)
149 months
105 minutes ago
I flipped my Crystal Ball to UGA.

If you followed the visits this one has been trending away from FSU all season. Getting him on campus during the summer was important but that momentum cooled once the season started.

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;3012320 said:
Timing makes me think it could be FSU.
lol. He's 100% picking Georgia.

Why even post if you don't follow non-Miami recruiting at all

Dwinstitles

All-American
Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

KWConch

Senior
Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time
Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.
He's selling bags...LOTS of bags
Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early
So you don’t think Miami can win?

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early
No, that's how you cheat without any shame.

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here

Zbrod95

All-ACC

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here
Clemson is another example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcelo2988

Junior

Not saying I disagree but when we were winning we were absolutely playing the bag game