5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Advertisement
Karen Key Largo has been losing it @Twitter over this croot.

That chick is ******* insane. I've encountered her on Twitter after she said, "Derwin James will be better then Sean Taylor and it's not even close." Yeah......... she's out of her ******* mind.

Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.
He's selling bags...LOTS of bags

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

So you don’t think Miami can win?

If we consistantly pull in top 3 type classes yes thats how u win with a storm 18 type back to back to back u need three of those and if u get one it wont matter

When saban got to bama he did it when jimbo got to fsu he did it as well. U jave to play the bag game and im sure we r too but fans want to think we r aome holy school. U have to play the game if u want to win period

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure why people are so enamored with Fromm on this board, kid has skills but he could easily lose a job to fields.

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

If we consistantly pull in top 3 type classes yes thats how u win with a storm 18 type back to back to back u need three of those and if u get one it wont matter

When saban got to bama he did it when jimbo got to fsu he did it as well. U jave to play the bag game and im sure we r too but fans want to think we r aome holy school. U have to play the game if u want to win period

We don’t play the bag game.

Advertisement

Seriously. We can barely get boosters to raise enough money for an IPF. And UGA fans always bashed Richt when he was there for being too clean in recruiting. It's hilarious anyone thinks we're throwing around cash like the SEC.

Dwin can't understand that though

You didn't go to Miami. If you did and actually interacted with the players you'd realize how ridiculous your accusation is.

Why do you even post here? You love talking **** about Miami and even now and just wish bad things happen to us. It's just pathetic

Seriously. We can barely get boosters to raise enough money for an IPF. And UGA fans always bashed Richt when he was there for being too clean in recruiting. It's hilarious anyone thinks we're throwing around cash like the SEC.

Dwin can't understand that though

I always think re recruiting is dirty everywhere.....do ya know kids who got money? I know regular *** dudes who got bread. Y do our fans act like we have never cheated....im glad we have done it becore because if u dont u wont win.

People r mad naive if u think kids dont get some benefits to go to a school.

With how Fromm has looked... that's not a smart choice

I would have thought UGA too but your right.I wish it was us

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed

I count Winston.... That's 1. EJ Manuel may have been drafted in the 1st round but he's not a 1st rounder. He's been a bust pretty much. Who is your 3rd QB? I am drawing a blank. You know, for all those that say Jimbo is some QB whisperer I just don't see it. What has he really done other than Winston, who from all accounts was good from the jump?

Advertisement

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed

I count Winston.... That's 1. EJ Manuel may have been drafted in the 1st round but he's not a 1st rounder. He's been a bust pretty much. Who is your 3rd QB? I am drawing a blank. You know, for all those that say Jimbo is some QB whisperer I just don't see it. What has he really done other than Winston, who from all accounts was good from the jump?

Ponder. Same boat as Manuel.

Oh yeah, him. Well at least he may have the hottest old lady on the planet!

Pump the brakes on hottest old lady on the planet.

Advertisement

To each his own but Sam does it for me. Of course I am talking sports world only. Used to be Erin Andrews.

To each his own but Sam does it for me. Of course I am talking sports world only. Used to be Erin Andrews.

You’ve got some bad taste in women. I mean, if you like whiny, underfed, beaked–nose shrews then they’re hot. Too many sharp right-angles for my tastes...and Erin Andrews? Take a close look at her face. She’s ugly.

Give me pretty faces with some meat on them bones.

But to each his own, if that’s what you like more power to you

You didn't go to Miami. If you did and actually interacted with the players you'd realize how ridiculous your accusation is.

Why do you even post here? You love talking **** about Miami and even now and just wish bad things happen to us. It's just pathetic

I don't see how D was knocking the school. He basically stated that some players (specifically the higher rated recruits) likely received some type of benefits. If you don't think that happens regularly, then you're naive. Doesn't make them a bad person, it's just stating facts.

Advertisement
Back