5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Advertisement
Fromm has done pretty well, but nothing spectacular.

From what I've seen, those two WRs from Georgia have been straight Mossing people.

Fromm just throws it up, and those dudes just go up and get it. Kind of ridiculous really.

Advertisement
Glad he went to UGA, I don't see how he starts anytime soon there though.

Great news. This guy is gifted. Keep him out of the state of Florida.

Advertisement
It matters because to be a national program you have to be able to take the best (high 4* and 5*) out of CHAMPIONSHIP teams backyard while keeping championship teams out of your own backyard and still holding on to your best. Alabama does it. OSU does it. Georgia is doing it. And Georgia is a backyard UM must have access to; especially when Smart’s jumping fences all through South Florida.

It matters because Richt was in Georgia for 15 years at the flagship and hasn’t been able to pull any of the TOP talent out of the state. He couldn’t even hold on to the athletes he recruited before he was fired. (At least 50% of the UGA fan base was glad to see him go...)

It matters because Richt is supposed to be a QB coach yet UGA gets three 5* in a row and Richt can’t get them or any others on campus. Smart’s not a QB coach.

It matters because “bags” tend to be less influential on QBs anyway.

It doesn’t matter if we just win because the “State of Miami” will extend to the Florida/Georgia line.

Miami’s undefeated season continues Saturday!

It matters because to be a national program you have to be able to take the best (high 4* and 5*) out of CHAMPIONSHIP teams backyard while keeping championship teams out of your own backyard and still holding on to your best. Alabama does it. OSU does it. Georgia is doing it. And Georgia is a backyard UM must have access to; especially when Smart’s jumping fences all through South Florida.

It matters because Richt was in Georgia for 15 years at the flagship and hasn’t been able to pull any of the TOP talent out of the state. He couldn’t even hold on to the athletes he recruited before he was fired. (At least 50% of the UGA fan base was glad to see him go...)

It matters because Richt is supposed to be a QB coach yet UGA gets three 5* in a row and Richt can’t get them or any others on campus. Smart’s not a QB coach.

It doesn’t matter if we just win because the “State of Miami” will extend to the Florida/Georgia line.

So many things wrong with your ASSessment, but I will start with this. Eason committed to Richt.

Advertisement

And then there's this, his last recruiting class had 5 of the top 100 players in the country. And all 5 were from GA, Terry Godwin, Roquan Smith, Jonathan Ledbetter, Natrez Patrick and oh BTW Trent Thompson who was the #1 player in the country.

You're an idiot.

FSU thought they had him locked up until a couple of days ago. Nice meltdown going on.

Advertisement

So many things wrong with your ASSessment, but I will start with this. Eason committed to Richt.
So many things wrong with your ASSumption, but I won’t blame it on your reading comprehension, that would be condescending. If it’s your eyesight this post may help.

And then there's this, his last recruiting class had 5 of the top 100 players in the country. And all 5 were from GA, Terry Godwin, Roquan Smith, Jonathan Ledbetter, Natrez Patrick and oh BTW Trent Thompson who was the #1 player in the country.
Please show me where any of the above names are on the Miami roster? You can’t. They play for Georgia. This is a classic example of someone who posts to be...whatever you’re trying to be. Pull out...shouldn’t only mean a parental missed opportunity; it means that he hasn’t been able to pull out = land = matriculate Georgia football players with high 4* or 5* grades at Miami.

Really?

With how Fromm has looked... that's not a smart choice

I would have thought UGA too but your right.I wish it was us

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed

I count Winston.... That's 1. EJ Manuel may have been drafted in the 1st round but he's not a 1st rounder. He's been a bust pretty much. Who is your 3rd QB? I am drawing a blank. You know, for all those that say Jimbo is some QB whisperer I just don't see it. What has he really done other than Winston, who from all accounts was good from the jump?
Yes, being drafted in the first rounder makes you a first rounder. That is exactly what that means. The NFL is starved for QB's and every year guys who don't belong get taken way to early. Doesn't mean it is coming off of Jimbo's resume if they failed to make it once they left the position he put them in. There were many before Jimbo's, and there will be many after.

This whole discussion is moot at this point since the kid chosed Georgia, but lets avoid this blind lack of objectivity. His track record in recent years, like it or not, cannot be matched.

Advertisement
Back