5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Advertisement
Advertisement
With how Fromm has looked... that's not a smart choice

I would have thought UGA too but your right.I wish it was us

FSU would be the smart move. Jimbo's developed 3 straight 1rst round picks at QB. But, looking at their OL, I'm sure he don't wanna get killed

I don’t want him anywhere near Trailerhassee but you may be right especially if he’s looking at what’s going on there.

Advertisement
What a ******* clown

Josh Newberg

Josh Newberg
AAVIP
Staff (FSU)
(53853)
149 months
105 minutes ago
I flipped my Crystal Ball to UGA.

If you followed the visits this one has been trending away from FSU all season. Getting him on campus during the summer was important but that momentum cooled once the season started.

Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smart turning it arpund at uga quick....after that first class he had last season i knew it was a matter of time

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.
He's selling bags...LOTS of bags

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

So you don’t think Miami can win?

Yea I don’t know what Smart is selling but he’s got a whooooole lot studs buying in to whatever it is.

Thats how u win and thats always a sign to me who can turn it around and who cant. U know pretty early

No, that's how you cheat without any shame.

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here

I guess you can get away with it at a SEC school, but you can recruit/win without playing that bag game, as Richt is starting to show here

Clemson is another example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying I disagree but when we were winning we were absolutely playing the bag game

Advertisement
Back