5-Star QB Justin Fields announcing his decision tomorrow

Advertisement
Mullen gonna get UF right and it's gonna happen fairly quickly. If he doesn't land Fields, he's gonna bring that QB from Texas he has committed at Miss. State. Both of them boys can ball. They lucked into a good hire.

His 2-15 record against AP Top 25 opponents while at Miss. St. points towards concerns. Also, so far his staff that he's brought on is underwhelming.

UF has holes all over its roster. Their o-line is abysmal. Their WR core outside of Tyrie Cleveland (Antonio Calloway is gone) is abysmal. Their RB depth is decent.

UF's front seven is limited now since Muschamp's players have gone onto graduate/go to the NFL. They only have depth in the secondary, which I'll give McElwain credit for in keeping up.

UF's lucky that their division is so abysmal. But I don't see UGA giving up that division anytime soon, and Muschamp in year 2 has done a decent job at South Carolina.

Mullen hasn't done enough to warrant this idea that he'll quickly turn around UF. Is he a better hire than McElwain? Sure. But not by much. And I have a feeling he'll wear out his welcome fairly quickly with the UF brass.

He'l be the best coach in one of the worst divisions in football. A quick turn around is not out of the question. Also, he was at Miss State, man. Only so much you can do there.

UF has holes, but they aren't so far gone that they can't mask them. They have decent backs. Their WR's will be blockers mostly in Mullen's system so they don't really need a stud there. Their defense is decent enough. I think they have enough pieces to get to 8 or 9 wins next season.

i have been in Gainesville all my life unfortunately, but black qbs will not play here. i will believe it when i see it. fields might as well stay in Georgia. parents need to do some research. its the talk of town within the black community for years. people here just root for the gators because they live here.

i have been in Gainesville all my life unfortunately, but black qbs will not play here. i will believe it when i see it. fields might as well stay in Georgia. parents need to do some research. its the talk of town within the black community for years. people here just root for the gators because they live here.

Chris Leak??

Chris Leak??

Chris Leak gave Ben Hill another reason to turn in his grave with the teen diddling...COMPLETE GARBAGE PROGRAM...U OF FELONS and RACIST FOUNDERS.

Advertisement

yeah i been staying up here for six years now, i stay about 5min away from downtown alachua, what part you from?

Look, I despise UiF also but this is incorrect. Justin Fields would no question start at QB. Franks, their current abysmal starting QB is black. Justin fields would start at any team in America in 2 years. If you don't think Fields or probably about 15 other high school QBs would start for them, black green or purple you're just wildly incorrect. Coaches play talent nothing else matters with what they're being paid so much

Look, I despise UiF also but this is incorrect. Justin Fields would no question start at QB. Franks, their current abysmal starting QB is black. Justin fields would start at any team in America in 2 years. If you don't think Fields or probably about 15 other high school QBs would start for them, black green or purple you're just wildly incorrect. Coaches play talent nothing else matters with what they're being paid so much

yeah i been staying up here for six years now, i stay about 5min away from downtown alachua, what part you from?

newberry

Advertisement
Corrall took all his gator **** down and my buddy sent me pic from gator message board of fields playing basketball with Mullen.

Dwinstitles-u still think they are wasting their time? I don't.

Corrall took all his gator **** down and my buddy sent me pic from gator message board of fields playing basketball with Mullen.

Mullen don’t want anything to do with that head case Corral. They are slow playing him so hopefully he decommitts I bet. I have a feeling Fields will flip. Fields will start next season for the gators.

I don’t think Mullen was playing ball with Fields. He was playing with a current Gators commit. Unless there are 2 videos of Mullen playing basketball in the street???

Mullen don’t want anything to do with that head case Corral. They are slow playing him so hopefully he decommitts I bet. I have a feeling Fields will flip. Fields will start next season for the gators.

I doubt Mullen's enough to sway Fields to UF. Why did Fields not commit to Mississippi St. when Mullen was there?

Fields could start at UGA as well, since Fromm isn't that great of a QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mullen gonna get UF right and it's gonna happen fairly quickly. If he doesn't land Fields, he's gonna bring that QB from Texas he has committed at Miss. State. Both of them boys can ball. They lucked into a good hire.

His 2-15 record against AP Top 25 opponents while at Miss. St. points towards concerns. Also, so far his staff that he's brought on is underwhelming.

UF has holes all over its roster. Their o-line is abysmal. Their WR core outside of Tyrie Cleveland (Antonio Calloway is gone) is abysmal. Their RB depth is decent.

UF's front seven is limited now since Muschamp's players have gone onto graduate/go to the NFL. They only have depth in the secondary, which I'll give McElwain credit for in keeping up.

UF's lucky that their division is so abysmal. But I don't see UGA giving up that division anytime soon, and Muschamp in year 2 has done a decent job at South Carolina.

Mullen hasn't done enough to warrant this idea that he'll quickly turn around UF. Is he a better hire than McElwain? Sure. But not by much. And I have a feeling he'll wear out his welcome fairly quickly with the UF brass.

He'l be the best coach in one of the worst divisions in football. A quick turn around is not out of the question. Also, he was at Miss State, man. Only so much you can do there.

UF has holes, but they aren't so far gone that they can't mask them. They have decent backs. Their WR's will be blockers mostly in Mullen's system so they don't really need a stud there. Their defense is decent enough. I think they have enough pieces to get to 8 or 9 wins next season.

This looks similar to the posts we see screenshot in the gator tears thread.

Advertisement
Fields is no longer enrolling early------UF Bound if you ask me. Sucks ***.

Fields should not go to UF. Mullen is gonna have him running QB power plays like he's Mike Alstott.

I haven’t seen a poster so concerned about another team’s recruit or player as HoosierGator is about Fields since those threads about Marerro asking CJ Henderson if he could watch him shower.

Fields is no longer enrolling early------UF Bound if you ask me. Sucks ***.

Fields should not go to UF. Mullen is gonna have him running QB power plays like he's Mike Alstott.

I haven’t seen a poster so concerned about another team’s recruit or player as HoosierGator is about Fields since those threads about Marerro asking CJ Henderson if he could watch him shower.

I'm not sure he actually asked...

hqdefault.jpg

Cause everything you read says he is the best prospect maybe ever. I don't want those ******** to annoy me for the next decade about him.

Advertisement
Back